House Party

We approach the house and the party is alrady in full swing. A few of our friends all have a birthday this week so we've kept the tradition of renting a house for the weekend so we can have a huge celebration for the weekend and we have a place to crash safely. The birthday people all agreed to a beach house this year so we could swim off the hangovers in the ocean tomorrow afternoon.

H/N has his hand on my waist as he leads me up the front steps. His hand is warm and firm on my hip. This weekend is his first few days off in awhile and I know he needs to blow off steam. Part of me hopes he'll use me to help relax him to sleep later. Alcohol always brings out his harder Dom side and I've been craving a rough handling the last week or so.

The music is just loud enough for the party vibe without deafening us. The air is thick and salty but it could just be because they left the sliding doors open. Two of our three birthday friends find us quickly enough and demand we do a shot with them before they shove a plastic cup with what they called birthday punch as a chaser. It's one of those dangerous drinks that you can't taste the burn of the booze.

The guys drag h/n away with whispered questions and stealthy chuckles. He looks back to me and I wave him off with our friends. I smile as I wander around the downstairs area. He was here earlier setting up our room for our stay. So we don't have to worry about bags or anything, when we're ready all we have to do is slip off upstairs. The new girlfriend of the birthday boy practically runs to me and starts drunkenly blabbering on about the gift she got for him before she changes the subject to something that only makes sense in her mind. I smile at her as she stumbles away with promises of bringing me back a piece of birthday cake.

I get distracted by the painting over the fireplace. It looks like a run down haunted mansion. The longer I look the more I swear I can see lights flicker behind the windows of the basement and the soft growls of some kind of animal. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I'm sure it's my friend back with the promised cake. I feel my smile disappear as I see who it is. I can't remember his name because Nowhere only ever calls him the office idiot or the jackass. How he got invited to the party I'll never know.

"Hey, you're h/n's girl right?" I plaster on my best customer service smile.

"Yeah. I'm his girl. And you work with him, right?" His smile makes my skin crawl and makes me want to run as fast as I can in the opposite way. What the asshole doesn't know is I'm much more than just his girl. I'm his Sub and I know exactly how possessive he can get over me. And tonight is not a night I want to have his belt spanking me.

"He's a great guy to have around the office. Though I noticed he ditched you real quick to hang out with his boys in the basement. And I know I heard some women down there to. You can never be to sure what his friends are willing to hide from you.  You know the saying 'Bros before Hos'. Though if you want some company I'd be happy to be that for you." The way he smiles as he implies that h/n would even look at another person is enough to make me want to filet off my skin where he touched me. I suppress an uncomfortable shiver.

"No thanks".

"Let me mix you a better drink. The birthday punch they made isn't very good." I wouldn't trust the cup he gave me even if it was empty. I let my eyes wander over the growing crowd hunting for a familiar face so I could excuse myself away from this fucker. The cup in my hand is quickly taken away I move to protest before I get a whiff of and all to familiar scent.

"I can get my girl any drink she wants. Thanks for the offer though." H/n glares at the jackass and he glares back. There's definitely more than just an office rivalry going on between these two. H/n tucks me to his side and I cuddle in close to him gently kissing his neck. Silently showing him who my Master still is.