Hatters birthday party

**all characters are over 18**

I fucked my Alice in our own Wonderland. She wore a perfect blue dress with white lace. I treated her to tea and cakes to start with before I said "Now my dear I want something sweeter than cake and it's right between your thighs. So my dear, may I have a taste? Maybe it'll make me grow bigger." I feel my madness growing as I sweep the tea set off the table in front of me. She rises and says "Oh my dear Hatter, how can I turn down an invite to this very important date?" She sits on the table and says "Carefully Hatter, you may go madder after a taste." I growl as I raise her dress up and look at my gift. Perfection, white lace panties that say "eat me" across the front. I growl again as I kiss up her thighs. "For this I'd slay the Jabberwocky by hand for a single taste." I rip the fabric off her body and stuff my prize into my pocket. I start to savor her with gentle licks at her clit first then start harder licks as I feel my madness deepening at her taste. "You my dear will drive me deeper into madness and I fucking love it. You're sweeter than any cake and you're making my cock grow with every lick." I remove my pants to show her how much she's made me grow. "Now to fuck some madness into you my sweet little tart." I hear her moan "Yes my Hatter. Share your madness with me." I rub the head of my cock at her entrance. We both feel a madness growing between us and I know I'll be rough with her. I thrust all the way into her, she's so tight and wet. We start fucking at a fast pace, unable to control ourselves. We're knocking cups and dishes off the table as we fuck, but we don't care. We're growling and moaning as we get closer to an orgasm together. "Time to go down the rabbit hole Alice. Cum for your Hatter my little cream tart." I thrust as deep as I can into her as I feel her explode around me. I'm not far behind her, two more thrusts when I hear her say "Turn me into your cream tart Hatter. I want you to cum!" At her words I feel myself go down the rabbit hole and cum deep inside her. I lay my head across her heart and listen a moment. "My Alice has become my queen of hearts." We laugh together as she grabs a piece of forgotten cake. "Happy birthday my dear Hatter." She feeds me the piece "I love you my little cream tart."