The Dr and the Monster

** this is a reimagining of the Jekyll and Hyde story. This is a beginning piece, but I may add more later.
**trigger warning
🔪 knife play
🩸 blood play
Mentions of 🪦 killing for later.

Enjoy

I hate paperwork with a passion. Unfortunately it's unavoidable in a psychiatric facility. Mary still believes I switched from pharmaceutical therapy to psychiatric because I could help more people.
It was all for selfish reasons though. My little issue was only contained with my serum, but I wanted to dig deeper into why he had shown up a few months after I married Mary.
He was deranged and violent. And he seemed to be trying to take control of my body. I was hoping studying in the dark wards of the psychiatric hospital would give me more concrete answers.
"Hey. There's my favorite doctor." I mentally roll my eyes when I hear the head nurse's sickly sweet voice.
"What do you need now Daphne?" I hate how she flirts with me relentlessly every damned shift.
"I have the final file you need to finish tonight. And then I thought we'd get some dinner or drinks together tonight." I don't look up from my chart but I know her pleading face. And I try to school my annoyance.
"Once I'm finished I'm expected at home. With my wife." I emphasized the last word to remind her I was completely taken.
"Come on Doctor Hyde. She won't know. Just tell her you're working late." My resolve finally snaps and I glare at her. She's bent over my desk with her breasts on display as much as she can afford in her scrubs.
"You may throw your body at every Doctor you can. And I know for sure you're banging a board member or two, but remember this. I'm loyal to my wife. No one else. Keep this up and I will find a new head nurse." She pouts and finally moves off my desk. Silently shaking her ass more than needed as she exits my office with a slammed door to show her displeasure.
Hmmmm sweet ass. The voice is low and I ignore him.
Just another half hour and I'm done.

Finally I'm finishing the last of my papers when that damned monster's voice starts to tickle at the back of my mind again.
"Hey Doc. I'm bored. Let's play a game."
I remove my glasses and press on my eyes sending out a silent prayer that his damned voice will leave me soon.
"Why would I leave Doc? Watching the world through you is so much fun." I shake my head harder and concentrate on a memory of the lake house.
"I WON'T BE SILENCED TONIGHT." I flinch at his voice.
"Fine. What do you want, Monster?" His deep chuckle makes bile rise to the back of my throat.
"That's better. And you know I prefer it when you call me Jekyll. I live inside your head anyways. May as well use our names." I roll my eyes.
"Get this over with Jekyll. You know I detest your cursed games." It almost feels like he pats my shoulder like a good friend would before they tell a good story.
"I feel like fucking someone. Maybe that pretty redhead nurse that keeps giving us the eye. Or maybe that nympho blonde patient that got admitted last month." I mentally give him a hard nudge.
"No. My body is for my wife. I won't have you tainting me with another." He laughs. It's cruel and seems louder than he usually is.
"Oh yes. How could I forget our pretty little wife. Let's face it. I could show her a better time than you. You fuck her like she's a delicate little flower that you need to preserve. I'd fuck her like the naughty slut she wants to be."
"I won't have you slander her! She's a lady and will be treated as such!"
"Oh, but Doc. I've seen the way her eyes roll back in pleasure when you've let me loose just a touch. Don't you remember the way her pussy clenched when I grabbed her throat before you stopped me? She's a dirty slut that needs to be punished for craving what darkness I can give her!" He shoves the memory forward and I feel my cock start to throb. I fight the memory and try to rationalize the memory as nothing more than a simple muscle twitch.
"I made more than her muscle twitch. I almost made her cum." He sounds smug as he gloats and tries to twist my memory.
"You're wrong."
"And you're in denial. Her pussy didn't lie that night just like your cock isn't lying to you now. Though you may want to take care of that before the head nurse comes back to collect the files from today."
I'm in control. I will not succumb to his wicked fantasies. He does not control me. I control my mind.
"Nice try Doc. I can only control what you give to me."
Leaning back in my chair I fight against the urge to stroke my cock to completion. He keeps pushing memories of being with Mary late at night. The soft cries she makes. The way her body molds to mine. My cock starts to feel painful and I need to release some pressure. I work to push the monster back into the dark cage I try to keep him in so I can function daily.
"I'm not going anywhere Doc. This is too much fun. That's right, pull your hard cock out and stroke it to our wife."
"She's my wife. Not yours. You're not to touch her monster." He rolls his eyes.
"I'm in your mind. I'm the darkest part of you. So she's my wife too. We'll discuss that later."
My cock throbs in my hand. The veins are almost painful as I stroke over them. I only stoke myself twice before I've coated my cock in my precum.
"We do have an impressive cock. Makes the wife scream so pretty for us." I ignore the monster and try to concentrate on memories of being with Mary. "Doc, be more creative. Imagine bending our slutty wife over this desk and taking our cock till she has those pretty tears streaming down her face." His voice is stronger than before, more demanding. I can't concentrate on the consequences because of the fantasy he's pushing through my mind. My sweet Mary bent over my office desk but my mind cringes away from the thought of making her cry.
"Tears of pleasure and joy Doc. She wants it harder. She craves my darkness."
"No! Mary's not like that." I slow my strokes but I feel the muscle in my arm twitch to keep the pace.
"I've seen her bored looks after you fuck her tender. The way her eyes light up when we get rough." I pick my pace up again but before I can question why I started going faster he's back in my head again.
"Come on. Just imagine it. Our wife bound and blindfolded to our bed. We're pounding into her tempting tight pussy with one of our hands wrapped around her snappable neck and we drag that silver razor that we shave with down her arm and around her neck then under our hand. We won't break that skin though. No no no. Much too messy and I like her too much to kill her yet. Then we drag it between her fuckable tits. Maybe a few small nicks down the middle. Imagine her crimson blood on her lily white skin. Delicious. Then we could tease her nipple with it. The cold blade making them harder. Maybe we'd suck them after to warm them up again. Then down down down to that naughty wet cunt. Imagine the gleam of that blade against her pretty clit. Hmmmmm. Tempting us to spill our seed too quickly. We'll need to punish her for that. Maybe make her finish with that blade rubbing her clit and with us so deep we won't tell where we begin and she ends. A beautiful painting of reds and whites. We could paint our names across her skin in her blood and our seed. Our beautiful mess."
I bite down on my hand as the monster shoves his perverse fantasy in my mind. I don't want the nurses to hear my shame as I continue to defile my office.
"Not defile. Christening it for when we're ready to take Mary here on the desk that you've used to help so many patients."
"We'd lay her back and devour her cunt first. I wanna know what she tastes like." My mouth waters at the thought. I'd never been brave enough to taste the honey of her arousal. It seemed wrong.
"How could it be wrong Doc? You enjoy the way her tongue tastes. Imagine her cunt. Or better yet imagine her slutty lips wrapped around our cock. With that pretty red lipstick smeared across her face and staining the base of our cock as we make her take our full length down her throat. Maybe we could squeeze it while we fuck it." I stifle a moan as my cock twitches painfully in my hand.
"Not yet Doc. Don't cum yet. I have too many delicious ideas to run by you." I ignore his voice but he keeps making images run through my mind.

Mary bound to our marital bed begging for me like a common whore.
Mary naked and spread over my patients files.
Mary naked in our garden as I take her in front of her usual tea party guests.
Mary on all fours and spreading herself open for me to see her honey soaked curls begging for my tongue to taste her.
Mary bent over my desk as I spank her bare ass for tempting me at work. Her pussy dripping down her thighs as her skins reddens.

I taste blood as I violently cum barely remembering to grab my pocket square to catch my mess. I'm panting and dizzy as the monster laughs.
"God be damned Doc. Those last thoughts weren't even my own. And you say I'm a perverse monster." Ignoring him I toss the tainted fabric into the bin. I look at my hand and see I bit deep enough to break the skin. Sitting for a few minutes the monster is unusually quiet. I sigh deeply, tucking away my cock before I move to the small bar I keep in my office. I douse the wound with some whiskey before I take a swig. I concentrate on the burn and not on those sick thoughts still left in my mind. A few more swallows and burns before I finally decide I'm done and I need to be home.
"Great idea Doc. Our wife needs some attention. My kind of attention though Doc."