31.

It was a peaceful Sunday morning. The clouds were decorating the skies hiding the sun away. It was an ideal weather. Rudra had especially whined so that Shivaay stays at home. To which he reluctantly agreed.

Dadi had gone to the temple along with Khanna. While the four stayed in the mansion. And as of now Shivaay was preparing breakfast for everyone. While Rudra, Om and Annika were helping him.....by eating what he cooked. He smiled to himself as he watched them nibbling on the banana bread that he had baked yesterday. Their eyes intently set on the untensil Shivaay was frying puris in. Apparently Aloo Puri was everyone's favourite now. Especially when he cooks it. And well Shivaay loved complying with their wishes.

Annika's smile widened seeing the concentrated expression on Shivaay's face. Trying to perfect the dish he was cooking which he didn't really have to worry for considering whatever he cooked was nothing less than delicious. And even if it is burnt they will eat them without any complaints. The last few days have been peaceful and quiet for them, with Shivaay now spending his time on the home actually relaxing! Om and Rudra had taken up the responsibility that no matter what Shivaay is not going to take any stress until they are with him. They have stood up as his shield much to his protests which went ignored as it was three against one. They had to physically restrain Rudra or else he would have marched back to Manali to punish whoever have done his superhero wrong when Shivaay filled them small detail of the past.

"We're eating while watching the show!" Shivaay frowned ready to argue that it isn't good. But seeing the three identical pleading faces, he had to agree. These three really need to stop ganging up on him! They all were seated on the couches with food placed on the table while Rudra put on a light hearted rom-com. Annika took a seat beside Shivaay, her plate in her hands. "Here." She passed him a bite instinctively from her own hands when he went to take his own. He blinked. "You cooked all this for us. You deserve appreciation." She said hiding her own coloured cheeks. The smile that Shivaay gave her was radiant as he ate the morsel from her hands.

"O, we don't need to watch the rom-com. Romance to bhaiya and didi hi kar rahe hain. Comedy hum karlenge." Rudra whispered in Om's ear eyeing Shivaay and Annika who were lost in their own world. "Rudra?" He affectionately whispered back in Rudra's ear, "yeah?" Rudra asked eagerly. Om just smiled at him before he hissed, "Shut up." And Rudra pouted in his seat.

Om was admiring them, after so long he had seen Shivaay's face shining with happiness, and he knew it was all because of her.

Shivaay admired the sight before him. All of them were happy. And for the first time he didn't feel scared of the happiness. He is grateful that he gained the courage to open up to his brothers and Annika. It reduced the burden which he had been carrying on his chest for years though it did make his brothers extra protective over him. And somehow Rudra grew even more possessive. Which was quite unexpected for Shivaay as it was his role but now it seemed all three of them balanced each other out perfectly. He saw Om and Rudra immersed in the movie while Annika was focusing on the Aloo Puri making sure he ate too. He was overwhelmed.

He watched as Annika's slender fingers tore a small bite and dipped it before passing the bite to him with a smile. He ate before turning back to look at the movie they had been watching. He heard his phone ringing he checked his pockets he must have left it in the kitchen.

"I will get it." Rudra said going to retrieve his phone. Shivaay blinked. Okay? So what was up with everyone pampering him. Well. He leaned back on the couch with a smile. Well, if it was happening he might as well enjoy it fully, he thought to himself with a chuckle. Annika raised an eyebrow at that to which he just shook his head. Rudra handed him the phone as he read the messages. He sighed, Mishra was going over his head.