25

Liquid Smooth ~ Mitski

Enchanted Forest
A long time ago

Evelyn rode slowly on her horse through the calm forest, her green eyes shining with the soft light of the moon. Suddenly, though, she heard a sound come from behind her and she stopped her horse turning around. When she hadn't seen anything she began to go on, but another sound stopped her.

She slowly clenched her jaw and hopped off the horse. When her feet landed on the ground she took a knife from the belt of her pants. She held the knife in her hands as she looked around to see where the sounds came from. Suddenly she heard the sound right behind her and she quickly turned around holding her knife up, but didn't see anything.

"Right here, dearie", a way too familiar voice said from behind her. She slowly turned around and quickly held her knife up to the man's neck.

"What do you want, Rumpelstiltskin?", she asked him with an angry tone.

"Well, I heard you and your Captain were in town and I wanted to see for myself", he said with a giggle.

"You saw us, now go", she told him threateningly getting closer to him with her knife still high to his neck. She was desperately trying to keep her calm as he simply stood still and giggled, his face, though, getting angrier.

"You know, while you were gone on your little trip to Neverland I found out that this whole time there was another bean. Not the one you used to get away from here, no. A bean that you had kept for a long time", he began saying as he started pacing around her.

"I don't know what you're talking about", she immediately said as she lowered her knife.

"Oh, I think you do, dearie", he told her, getting dangerously too close to her. She could feel his awful breath on her skin as she tried her best to keep eye contact with him without showing him any trace that she was lying.

"I don't have the bean", she told him slowly and he simply giggled at her, getting even closer.

"You do, dearie. I can see it right in your so beautiful eyes", he told her with a smirk before speaking up again. "I want the bean and if you don't give it to me, you can be sure I'm gonna make your love's life a living hell until his last breath."

She looked at him, letting the fear slip through her gaze. She couldn't let him hurt Killian and she knew that she couldn't possibly stop him from doing so. She took a breath and slowly nodded.