Chapter III: New Place, New Me

The flight was amazing, all though my butt got numbed, it was tingling when I got up, but except for that, everything was fine, I already had some where to go, my destination was Seoul, South Korea, the city was amazing, it was all I ever imagine, it was magical, just like in my head, I was finally where I wanted to be, I went to the room I rented in 159-8, Toegye-ro, Jung-gu, in Seoul, Korea, that was just for a while because I wanted to see the apartments in person so I first stayed in a hotel, all though it was a little bit small, I actually liked it, it was 9 minutes walking to the Myeongdong Cathedral, and there was also a subway access, so it was great location.

I didn't know that the nostalgic would kicked in so fast and so deep, so I went out to a grocery store, and a bought a couple of bottles of soju and I went to my room, while I was drinking, I was writing too, the ideas were popping in my head, i made a story of my life with Matt, he knew agaout that so i didnt have toworry abaout him being mad about it, the story had a little bit more drama than what i already lived with him, eventually the story would have a different turn than what people usually want, people like happy endings where te couple stays together, this was a story about my previous relationship so it would have an ending where we dont stay together, it would have an ending where we go our separate ways, an ending where i leave, and i dont know, people may like it, or at least i hope they do.

All though, going back to my real life, I've been wanting to call Matt, after all, we hadn't that bad of a breakup, right?, i dont thinkwe did it that bad, we were mature adults breaking up in the way i see it, we did it pretty good, i hope i dont call him because it would make it harder for both of us to start to get used to the fact that we are no longer together, and trying to get use to that and to being in another country, another continent, its harder than i thought it would be, i dont know anybody here, and im not good at trying to meet new people, but i have to try, i dont want to get depressed in such a beautiful place.

THE NEXT MORNING:
I woke up really early that day, so i went out to look for a pretty coffee place to start going to, and i found one really close to where i was, and to where i was looking to leave, i didnt want to go that far from where i as staying,  it was a pretty place to leave, i had a little headache from last night, and there was a blank spot in my brain there are things i dont remember,  i had my tablet and my keyboard to write a little more, i didnt know i was going to find those blank spots in what i was writing yesterday, turns out did call Matt and when i checked my phone, we talked for a little bit more than an hour, of what?, i have no idea, but i dont know if  want to know, i wasnt gann call or text, i wasnt going to do anything about that situation, maybe if i leave it like that i wont make it worse, even though the doubts are eating me alive i wont make any moves.

After i left the coffee place i went to walk to a park close by, the park was so beautiful, and after a few minutes of walking i decided to sit in bench, and again i start writing, time past by and a guy start walking towards me, he asked me if he could sit with me, and i was ganna say no but i remembered  want it to make friends so i forced myself to say yes, i obviously dont look Korean so he start talking to me in english, which made me feel cofortable  and after a few hours of talking about ourself, we made plans to see each other the next day in that same place, he walk me home, cause it was really late, at first i wasn't sure about it but i agreed at the end after i saw a four drunk men in a street i had to walk through,  while we were walking near them they start saying things in korean that i didnt inderstood obviously, and he say something to them to and they stoped, they were not scared though but they simply  just stoped, he apologized for those men, said, i hope i didn't make you feel uncomfortable,  to what i reply, oh no,  no worries, thank you though for what you did back there, and he said, well when ever you need it you can call me, i dont have your number, i said, he said, thats easy so solve, can i borrow your phone?, sure i said while i was giving him my phone unlocked, he added his number and put his name, and then he called himself, here you go, now ill save your number.

We said goodbye and I went to my hotel room.