Ch6

Shinyu: Hello, I'm Shin Junghwan ^^.

Kim Dohoon finished showering and immediately started playing games with his juniors. Today his performance was very good, he won several matches in a row. While living and dying with my brothers, a message notification appeared and covered the entire phone screen. There's nothing more annoying than playing a game and a text message arrives, and even more annoying is that just because of that message, you lose the game. Kim Dohoon was so angry that he vowed to strangle that four-eyed principal to death.

Dohoonkim05: Hello motherfucker, go away you annoying person.

Shinyu: I'm bothering you, sorry Dohoonie (ພ ູ

"What the...?? Dohoonie?? Do you consider him a kindergarten student?"

Dohoonkim05: Patriarch, who told you to call?

I have that ridiculous name.

2

Shinyu: Cute, it suits you very well (w').

"So you're calling me cute?"

Dohoonkim05: This is so fucking cute. Mentally disabled guy.

Shinyu: You don't like it :((( I'm sorry, but Dohoonie sounds really cute ><.

In Kim Dohoon's head, there were a thousand and one curse words for Shin Junghwan, he was choosing a good sentence to send to the other person. He was so busy thinking about the scolding that he didn't notice that his ears were red as if they were boiled. Kim Dohoon thought of the thousandth and second curse but still wasn't satisfied, so he just casually texted one.

Dohoonkim05: Fuck you, it has nothing to do with creation What does it matter to me?

Shinyu: So there's no problem, right? From now on I will call you Dohoonie (≥∀≤).

11 Fuck "

Damn you ugly four-eyed guy, he's cursing you to death. Kim Dohoon thought of the thousandth and third curse.

Dohoonkim05: You're annoying.

Shinyu: You just said this a few minutes ago...

Shinyu: I'm having fun, you say that and I'm so sad (*'-').

"Ha, what does this have to do with you? Let me die."

Dohoonkim05: If you're sad, leave your father alone, take care of him right away.

After reading that message, Shin injured 4 Junghwan really didn't send anything else, Kim Dohoon saw that and then sat and speculated. Sometimes when he speaks too rudely, his self-esteem is  high energy has been seriously injured important. He also knows that he is a foul-mouthed person, every word he says makes people angry, the prestigious student is accustomed to being praised and flattered by people, how can he stand his cruel curses? . A moment later, Shinyu's account showed it stopped working three minutes ago, and Kim Dohoon saw that and was even more upset. Rereading those messages, he realized that he scolded people mercilessly, but Junghwan did not get angry at all, on the contrary, he apologized repeatedly, patiently coaxing them. Feelings of guilt welled up, he said such unreasonable things, why did the other person leave?

Dohoonkim05: Hey, are you still alive?

Still no response, Shin Junghwan is really angry with him. Needle Dohoon collapsed, lying limply on the bed.

5

"Why do you care about a stupid nerd? If we can't text each other, then let's get rid of it."

His thoughts were very eloquent and fierce, every few minutes Kim Dohoon opened his phone to check it, it had been thirty minutes but there was still no movement on Shinyu's account, he had lost all patience. He immediately clicked on his personal page to look around, maybe he would find something interesting, he wanted to know more about the life of the student council president. What he didn't expect was that this account had absolutely nothing other than the avatar of Shin in the cartoon, everything was hidden, looking very much like an acclone. Kim Dohoon continued to worry, what is this guy with four eyes and a mind trying to do to him, he keeps acting mysterious, could it be that he has girls following him?

It was too much trouble, so I retired and lived in seclusion, determined not to reveal any information. Yet the four-eyed guy actively sought him out to talk, shouldn't he be a little proud?

Thing

Receiving the text message notification, Kim Dohoon immediately rushed to see it.

Shinyu: Oh, it's me, I'm sorry Dohoonie, my aunt called me out to talk just now, do you have anything to say (*'-').

11 So I was ganked by my parents?"

The heavy rock in his heart was finally lifted. It seems like Junghwan doesn't mind his curses.

Dohoonkim05: I don't know what to say.

Shinyu: (°▽°)??

Shinyu: Do you want to call?

Dohoonkim05: ??? Are you crazy??

Before Kim Dohoon could recover, the phone showed that Shinyu was calling, his arms and legs were waving in all directions, his face was red, his heart was beating wildly, why the hell did his finger press the button to accept the call. Junghwan's face appeared on the screen, Kim Dohoon was scared and threw the phone into the corner of the bed.

Dohoonie, where are you?

Kim Dohoon went to the corner of the bed to get his phone back. He didn't turn on the camera, just left it on speaker to talk.

Here you are, calling you lame pants.

The other end of the line had another burst of laughter.

Laughing at this grandma, I turned off the phone.

Cursing and still laughing, you psychopath.

I'm sorry, it's too funny.

- Nerve. What's so funny? You've studied so much that you've short-circuited it.

The phone rang with Shin Junghwan's laughter. Kim Dohoon looked at the other person's narrowed eyes and had a heart attack.

- Heh, Dohoonie scolds people like he's sulking, it's so funny, you're like this with everyone you meet.

- Your Patriarch, this man still wants to sulk at you, I will curse you when I see your dog face, you psychopath.

Shin Junghwan burst out laughing, classmate Kim is truly an interesting person. Is there anyone who curses and sounds like he's about to cry like him? It's so cute.

- Ha ha, sorry, sorry, ha ha, that's really cute.

"Love the goat" 11

It felt like the blood on Kim Dohoon's body all worked together to pour onto his face, burning hot like he was going to a sauna.

You... you keep talking nonsense like this and I'll turn off the phone, you annoying sida, he's still playing games and doesn't have time to continue talking to you.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Dohoonie don't scold me anymore (or else I'll die laughing), I just got scolded by my aunt, it's so sad~

- I like that, what should we do? Being scolded by your aunt is worth your life.

- Haha it's okay, it's all my fault, Dohoonie can scold me to death.

If you laugh again, I'll punch you until you don't have any teeth left to laugh at. It's so funny, I'll turn off the phone.

Oh, come on, I'm sorry, tomorrow
Dohoonie people come here often, can't you agree? I'll see you after class.

"Who wants to come to your ragged place?"

If you make a bet, you're dead to me.

"Fuck, your mouth betrays you"

- Haha I won't run away, it's late now, good night Dohoonie, I'll turn off the phone.

You can always go away.

Okay, okay, hello.

Shin Junghwan had turned off the phone a long time ago, Kim Dohoon was lying on the bed but still couldn't sleep. So tomorrow he's going on a date with that stupid principal???

Thank you so much 💞💓
Chapter 6 end