~Chapter 2: Healer~

**I would recommend you listen to this song because this song is Awesome and the meaning is really deep... I can relate to it a lot...**

~🖤~

~🖤~

**944 words or 5130 characters** (edited)

It was raining heavily, and I crouched on the side of the road, tears streaming down my face. The cold rain mingled with my tears, chilling me to the bone. Each drop felt like a tiny dagger, piercing my skin and soul. I hugged my knees to my chest, feeling utterly alone and helpless. The world around me was a blur of darkness and rain, and the only sound I could hear was the relentless pounding of raindrops and the occasional rumble of thunder in the distance.

I had no idea how long I had been there, shivering and crying, when suddenly, the sound of a car engine approached. I looked up, my vision blurry from the tears and rain, and saw headlights cutting through the gloom. A sleek, black car pulled up in front of me. The door opened, and a figure emerged, moving quickly towards me. I felt my strength ebbing away, my consciousness slipping. Just as I was about to faint, strong arms caught me and lifted me off the ground. I tried to speak, to ask who they were, but the words wouldn't come. Darkness enveloped me completely.

The next morning, I woke up in a room that was unlike any I had ever seen. It was spacious and elegantly furnished, with rich, dark wood and plush fabrics. The bed I was lying in was incredibly soft, almost like a cloud, and the sheets were cool against my skin. My head was pounding, and I struggled to remember how I had ended up here. As I slowly sat up, I realized I was wearing different clothes—soft, clean pajamas. Panic flared in my chest. Who had changed my clothes?

Feeling disoriented, I pushed back the covers and swung my legs over the side of the bed. The room seemed to spin slightly, and I took a moment to steady myself before standing up. I noticed a door slightly ajar and walked towards it, hoping to find a bathroom.

Inside, the bathroom was just as luxurious as the bedroom, with marble countertops and gleaming fixtures. I splashed some cold water on my face, hoping it would help clear my mind and alleviate the throbbing in my head. Seeing that the water was helping I took a warm shower and wore the other pair of pajamas I saw in the bathroom.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I was startled to see Bangchan, my senior who was in the same class as Seungmin, standing in the room. He was casually leaning against a dresser, his expression calm but with a hint of concern in his eyes. Seeing him there, my immediate reaction was a mix of embarrassment and panic. I screamed and instinctively clutched my night robe, trying to cover myself as much as possible.

Bangchan quickly turned around, giving me some semblance of privacy. "Don't worry," he said, his voice soothing yet firm, "I didn't change your clothes if that's what you're thinking. This is my parents' house. My family and I were returning home from an event when we found you by the road. It was raining heavily, and you were soaked to the skin. I tried calling out to you, but you were on the verge of fainting, so we brought you here. You had a high fever. The doctor prescribed some medication for you to take after breakfast. Have some breakfast and take the medicine. We can go to school together, and hurry up. It's still early."

My mind was reeling from all the information. "Who changed my clothes? Where are my clothes? That was my only school uniform," I asked, my voice barely above a whisper, shaky and filled with anxiety.

Bangchan chuckled softly, a reassuring smile playing on his lips. "We have female housekeepers who came and changed your clothes. I was outside the whole time. You can ask her if you need to. Your clothes are getting pressed; they're dry already. Now hurry up, or we'll be late," he said, leaving the room with a casual wave.

Left alone, I looked at the medicine and the breakfast laid out on a tray beside the bed. The thought of not taking the food and medicine crossed my mind briefly, but my stomach growled loudly, a reminder of how hungry I was. I hesitated for a moment, then decided to eat. The food was delicious—warm, comforting, and exactly what I needed. As I ate, my mind wandered back to the events of the previous night. The image of Minho and Jisung kissing flashed before my eyes, causing a fresh wave of pain to wash over me. How could he? I thought, my appetite waning. But I forced myself to finish the meal, knowing I needed my strength.

Just yesterday, I was alone and despairing on the side of the road, and now I was in a luxurious room, being cared for by people I barely knew.

After finishing my breakfast and taking the medicine, I felt a little better, both physically and mentally. I walked over to the window and looked outside. The rain had stopped, and the sun was beginning to peek through the clouds, casting a soft glow over the garden below. The sight was calming, a stark contrast to the chaos of the previous night.

I took a deep breath, trying to steady my nerves. Today was a new day, and despite the strange and unexpected turn of events, I felt a spark of determination. I would face whatever came next with resilience and strength.

With one last glance around the room, I gathered my things and headed downstairs, ready to start the day.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

Author's Note : Do tell me in the comments if you liked this chapter or if you have any recommendations...

For Now That's Gonna Be It See You All Tomorrow BYEEE LOVE YAA

💖💖💖