~Chapter 6: A New Feeling of Comfort~

~🖤~

~🖤~

**976 words or 5352 characters** (edited)

"Are you okay?" Seungmin asked, his voice filled with genuine worry.

He offered me his hand, and I took it, feeling the warmth and strength in his grip as he helped me stand up. My knees wobbled slightly, and I was grateful for his steadying presence.

"It's okay. It was honestly my fault. I didn't see you, and I was running without looking," I said, my voice breaking as I tried to hold back my tears.

Seungmin's eyes softened with concern. "Oh my God, I didn't even notice you were crying. What happened? Did someone say something? Tell me who it was, and I'll go beat him up. Please, don't cry," he said, cupping my face gently, his thumbs wiping away the tears streaming down my cheeks.

I managed a small smile, touched by his protective instinct

I managed a small smile, touched by his protective instinct. "It's nothing. Just a rough day," I replied, sniffling as I tried to compose myself.

Seungmin looked at me skeptically but didn't push for more details. Instead, he offered a comforting smile. "Well, I'm here if you need to talk. Let's walk for a bit. Fresh air might help," he suggested, and I nodded in agreement.

As we walked through the school corridors, I felt a sense of calm beginning to wash over me. Seungmin talked about various things, effortlessly shifting the conversation to lighter topics. He had a natural charm and a talent for making people laugh, and soon, I found myself chuckling at his jokes.

"Did you hear the one about the mathematician who's afraid of negative numbers?" he asked, a playful glint in his eyes.

I shook my head, curious. "No, what about him?"

"He'll stop at nothing to avoid them!" Seungmin said, grinning widely.

I couldn't help but laugh at the corny joke. "That was terrible," I said, still giggling.

"Terribly good, you mean," he corrected, winking at me.

The more we talked, the more I realized how easy it was to be around Seungmin. He had a way of making me forget about my worries, even if just for a little while. I found myself opening up to him, sharing stories and laughing at his witty remarks. It felt like a weight was being lifted off my shoulders, one joke at a time.

As we wandered through the school grounds, we ended up at a quiet corner near the garden. The sound of birds chirping and the gentle rustle of leaves provided a soothing backdrop to our conversation. Seungmin leaned against a tree, checking his watch.

"Wow, time really flies when you're having fun," he said, looking a bit startled and jumped. "OMG I AM LATE FOR CLASS AMM... AHHH..."

I laughed at his sudden realization

I laughed at his sudden realization. "A bit of a late reaction but you should go then. Don't want to get into trouble because of me."

He smiled, shaking his head. "No way. You're worth it." He paused, then added, "Amm... Hey, can I have your number? You know, for making your stomach hurt more from laughing when you're home?"

I giggled and nodded, pulling out my phone. "Sure, here. Let's exchange KakaoTalk IDs."

We quickly scanned each other's QR codes, and I felt a strange sense of excitement at the thought of staying in touch with him. "Got it," he said, looking at his phone with a smile. "I'll text you later."

"Alright. Thanks, Seungmin. For everything," I said sincerely.

"Anytime. See you around!" he called as he jogged off, disappearing down the hallway like a flash.

 See you around!" he called as he jogged off, disappearing down the hallway like a flash

I watched him go, feeling a warmth in my chest that I hadn't felt in a while. His kindness and humor had been exactly what I needed to lift my spirits. With a lighter heart, I decided to head off campus and do something that always brought me comfort—shopping for books.

The walk to the nearby bookstore was refreshing. The air was cool, and the sky was a clear blue, the kind of day that felt full of possibilities. I browsed through the shelves, running my fingers along the spines of countless books. The smell of fresh pages and the quiet atmosphere were soothing. I picked out a few storybooks that had been on my reading list for a while.

As I made my way to the music store next door to buy new guitar strings, I reflected on the events of the day. Felix's unexpected confession, Lee Know's hurtful words, and Seungmin's comforting presence—it was a whirlwind of emotions. But in the midst of it all, I felt a newfound sense of resilience. I was stronger than I had given myself credit for.

The music store was a familiar haven. The walls were lined with instruments, and the soft strumming of a guitar in the background created a peaceful ambiance. I found the strings I needed and spent a few moments admiring the beautiful guitars on display. Playing music had always been a source of solace for me, and I looked forward to restringing my guitar and losing myself in the melodies.

With my purchases in hand, I walked outside of the mall, feeling more at peace. The day had started with so much turmoil, but it was ending on a hopeful note. As I approached my house, I checked my phone and saw a new message notification. It was from Seungmin.

"Hey! Just wanted to make sure you're okay. Remember, I'm here if you need to talk. 😊"

I smiled at the screen, feeling grateful for his support. I quickly typed a reply.

"Thank you, Seungmin. I really appreciate it. I'm feeling better already. 😊"

I felt a sense of calm settle over me. Despite the ups and downs, I knew I had friends who cared about me and would help me through anything. And for the first time in a while, I felt a new feeling of comfort and hope for the future.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

Author's Note : The Storyline in this part wasn't that good Mianhae, but I promise that next chapter is gonna be a funny one and you guys are gonna love it...

But For Now That's Gonna Be All... See You Tomorrow LOVE YAA 

buyyyy 💖😂💖