Chapter 60

In the past week slowly memories of the owner of the body Minho now possess gives him more information about it's role in Azure's life. It seems this individual is in a category as a background character.

He had acted cordially in this individual's rule and reminded himself to make things right this time for he had met the familiar man that was named Sys and told him that he should no longer dwell on his previous guide for Sys will be the one who will give him guidance if necessary. Although Sys told him to make things right this time to properly give each one in this life a bright future to look forward than the life he has witnessed on the grim future.

Prince Azure noticed that Lord Emerald seems to avoid him each time he tries to have a conversation the man simply gives him an excuse of his busy schedule.

Minho wanted to make things right this time and to do that he must focus on making the youngest prince to go on a right path and not die then perhaps as he will be this youngest prince mentor he could persuade the young prince to befriend the Aiden Empire's future Emperor so that their Empire's will all be friends. However the youngest is a diamond in the rough as they say from the previous owner's memories this man is a kind professor although strict he does comfort the youngest prince whenever needed particularly when Emerald had found the youngest prince cried near the temple in disguise. He gave good advice to make the youngest stopped from crying and beams him a smile. The next time they meet is when his former classmate the eldest prince Azure had asked him to be his youngest brother's professor which he had looked forward too share such knowledge but through the one year of teaching the youngest prince was a headache and at times behaves which makes the dynamics between Emerald and the youngest prince a love me hate me -as if his an old uncle and nephew kind of bond. Truth be told prince Azule adores his professor for only him can challenged him intellectually like his eldest brother and his imperial father but he won't admit that his family has observed along with the servants how he does not tolerate does who disrespect his professor. Only him can make fun of his annoying know it all professor Emerald Harris Marchand.

"That ends our discussion for politics today, tomorrow I expect your essay about  a thousand words." Emerald stated in finality.

Prince Azule raised a brow. "You seem to be in a rush professor."

"Yes I do, I know you want our class to end soon like you always do and besides my younger brother needs me to be at the Academy today. I already asked his Majesty the Emperor for our class to end early today for it and he has already granted it yesterday." Emerald explains as he stuffs his things back in his bag.

"Why? What does your brother needs you for today anyway?" The youngest prince persistently asks.

"He has a class play and his one of the main lead characters for it." Emerald replies once he has finished packing his things and walks towards the door while Prince Azule follows him still as they walk through the halls.

Prince Azule feels somewhat annoyed about his professor leaving this early. "Can I tag along?"

Emerald shakes his head and stops from walking to face Prince Azule who also stops and so does his servants behind him. "I gave you a school work."

"I can finish that in a few minutes." Prince Azule replies.

"You can't leave the palace without his Majesty's permission-"

"What does he need permission for Lord Emerald?" The familiar voice echoes as Emerald heard footsteps behind him.

Emerald turns to find Prince Azure along his eunuch and servants.