😶‍🌫️ OH THE SUDDEN STORM (3) 😶‍🌫️

(THERE HOUSE HELP WILL BE PHUWIN (AS IN THAI ACTOR PHUWIN) FROM NOW ON, I HAVE A DIFFERENT PLOT FOR HIM)

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"Haazzz" donna called for harry while flipping through the newspaper "Yes grandma?" harry replied as he was just in the kitchen helping yeon with the lunchbox while, pond their house help was making the breakfast with jin "Where is my tea??" donna said with a demanding tone "Not even a day she is here" yeon gritted his teeth in annoyance "I will give to her" harry said as he took the trey with the cup of tea from phuwin who shook his head politely "No no, you shouldn't" harry also shook his head "It's okay, i need to talk to her anyway" he said with a assuring tone looking at both phu and yeon "Haz?? I asked you something??" all of them groaned tilting their head back "I am coming grandma" harry yelled back before going out of the kitchen..

"Here is your tea grandma" harry said as he handed her the cup "You took your time" she mocked taking the sip from her cup "Sorry, we all woke up a little late today" he said nodding his head a little "And i am sorry for last night, i misbehaved with you" donna looked at him through her glasses "I am glad you acknowledge your behaviour" harry nodded again looking down at his feet "Good morning everyone" taehyung yelled as he and was coming down the stairs with thyme, who is rubbing his eyes "Good morning baby tigers" donna greet smiling as taehyung and thyme hugged her "Your uni is closed today as it's storming outside and also harry your doctor will be here in few hours" gong said also coming down from the stairs "Great so we were just wasting our time making lunch box's??" yeon huffed coming out from the kitchen and gong immediately hugged him from his back "They just announced like a minute ago" namjoon who was sitting next to donna said while looking at his phone "Couldn't you just say this a minute ago then" jin also come out and said to namjoon "Well i just saw it like when dad said" namjoon said defensively "One minute, what happened to you haz?" donna stood up putting his cup down on centre table "Ask your grandson" yeon said pulling harry away from her, donna frowned "ZAYN??" and called for her elder grandson "He is still sleeping" harry responded as he went to go inside the kitchen "Well then do wake him up haz" harry closed his eyes, tightened his jaw and sighed "Taehyunga go wake your brother up" yeon said holding harry's hand "No yeon, let him, if you stop him how would he be comfortable with his own husband" donna said harry nodded at yeon as an assurance "I will go wake him up, no worries" yeon breathed heavily looking at his mother-in-law...

(ZAYN'S BEDROOM)

*HARRY'S POV*

"Gigi please i am really sorry, i didn't mean for you to find out this way" I was just about berg inside his room, but thank god i didn't "No, no , no gigi i can't, i want to be with him and it's my decision, nobody is forcing me into it" how can he say that to his own girlfriend that people think is a fucking end game now, well also from what i heard from jungkook, at least what jimin told him, he is more of a fuckboy so "I am sorry, I am really sorry gigi, yes i admit I was forced to marry him but i wasn't completely oppose to it" he couldn't resist the thrill of owning someone "I~i don't love you, if i loved you why would i be married to someone else gigi??" What a jerk he is god damn "Zayn??" I couldn't help myself so i just knocked and called out his name "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit" why is he even worried, it's not like he was saying something romantic to his girlfriend that he has to hide from me "Come in babe, why are you knocking" he said opening the door, which was open slightly in the first place "I thought you were sleeping" i asked directly looking at his phone "I was~ " i sighed and pulled me closer "Gigi called me just now, she wanna come over short it out" great, I took a deep breath and nodded my head "Well then invite her" he looked at me shocked, if she won't be here how do i create a drama now "NO, she isn't in her right mind" how would anyone be after hearing their lover got married to someone else behind their back?? "Yes.. invite her please" he sat down on the bed and made me sit on his lap, disgusting "What are you thinking harreh??" Wh~what did he mean?? "What would i be thinking about zayn??" I asked as he pulled me more and put his face into my neck "I mean about gigi, how will you deal with her?? Or how do we deal with her rather" oh, that of course "We will see what she says first" he pulled me down with him as laid down, I hate this guy so much "Harreh, what if he says something you know?" oh my god, do i have to do the melodrama now "Something like what zayn??" He got on top of me, kissing my cheeks "Like you know stuff that might hurt you" hurt me??pffftt "Like what zayn??" i wanna push him off of me so bad "Like she is pregnant with my baby??" huh??? My eyes got widened as i just kept staring at him, is there a possibility of this?? FUNNN "I~is is she??" I tried to sound as broken as i could "Not i know about at least, but i won't say there isn't any possibility, we have some moments before i got married to you" he is making me more disgusted, how can you betray your partner like that dude?? Even after having the possibility of pregnancy of her "Harreh??" I can't tolerate him anymore, so I pushed him off of me "Grandma is calling you downstairs" i yanked his hand as he held my wrist and stormed out of the room....