😶‍🌫️ OH THE SUDDEN STORM (2) 😶‍🌫️

ALSO I CHANGED LOUIS SND LIAM'S POSITION, NOW LIAM IS ZAYN'S BEST FRIEND AND LOUIS IS HARRY'S...

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"That old bitch really has some audacity" jungkook is cussing her for the last 30 minutes "Hyung, don't say that, don't work yourself too much" ren said sitting next to him "Calm down kookie" harry said as he just came into their room where, yeon and jin also present with a very serious look "Why were you with him?? Did he do anything to you??" jungkook ran up to his hyung and asked him "No, he didn't but I did something for sure" everyone looked at him shocked "Yeon we need to talk, will you please??" gong knocked on the door and motion yeon to come outside "I will be back" yeon said lightly caress harry's face before going out of the room...

"IN NO WAY YOU ARE GOING TO STAY IN HIS ROOM HYUNG" jungkook shouted looking at harry fuming in anger "Kookie hyung please calm down na" ren is already tearing up and jungkook sighed looking at him "Kookie don't worry i know what i am doing" harry assured him ruffling his hair "You can clutch it, because i am pretty sure gigi will come in the morning here, your problem will be grandma though but if you can make zayn look like a villain here, the situation will be in your favour" jin said after looking outside the room checking and close the door again "That's the plan hyung, but living in his room is the thing i want to do, if a marriage and an operation can make them own me, then they have to see what kinda pet i am" harry said looking at jin and he nodded his head "But don't you think it's risky, he is psychopath hyung" ren said holding harry's hand "He is more like a dumbass then a psychopath, but the thing you are scared of i can deal with it he can't hurt me okay" harry said putting his hand on ren's chin kissing his tample "Are you completely sure??? Because what you said, the game you are playing it can backfire at you anytime" jin said sitting in front of him "Will you help me with it??" harry asked jin, jungkook and ren also looked at him "Making that hag know her place??? Absolutely haz don't even worry about it" harry chuckled as jin hugged him tightly...

(IN ZAYN'S ROOM)

"He is actually considering your relationship, you should be glad" namjoon said after listening to what happened "It's not like that, I am very happy about it but i didn't wanna say it to gigi like this, I feel like i betrayed her in some way" zayn said sighed looking at his phone "You feel like?? You actually did... Yes we never liked her but you could've handled it better" taehyung said laying on zayn's bed staring at the wall "How?? He was standing right in front of me, if i didn't say it he would've refused me again" namjoon looked at zayn and passed the cigarette to him "Maybe you could be a little polite to her, and listen to her afterwards, you know you have a lot of answering to do??" Zayn nodded his head and thyme came back into the room from the balcony "Gorya just called me, she talked to kaning you know, gigi nonna is not well, she is crying since it's already 4:42 am," thyme said as everyone sighed "I never wanted to hurt her, but i didn't know what to do, except listen to harry" zayn said looking at thyme who nodded in understanding "Maybe you could've said something to harry, he is a mature person he would understand you and maybe could help you out with the situation" namjoon said patting zayn's shoulder "Yeah you could've, but hey at least you got your husband now" taehyung looked at zayn who's eyes light up "Okay but wait, what's the plan how would you face gigi??" Namjoon asked, looking at him "I don't know" zayn answered shrugging "She didn't call me after either" worry was clear in zayn's voice "I will go tell curly, you are worried about your girlfriend" taehyung just say up already got tackled by zayn "You messed with your hyung a lot don't you think??" they laughed at taehyung who is dramatically holding his throat like he is choking "Zaynie, you husband is not dumb you know that right, don't fuck it up when you at least got the chance now" taehyung said and zayn sighed also laying down "He will definitely would" namjoon said and zayn immediately glared at him "Do you wanna die??" zayn said smacking namjoon on his back, and namjoon also started to hit Zayn as well "So can we collectively beat thym because he is only person who is standing still" taehyung said and they looked at thyme smirking "Wait no, what the fuck, i didn't do anything though" thyme said walking backwards but namjoon trapped him before he could do anything...

(IN GONG AND YEON'S BEDROOM)

"Can you please already tell me what happened?" yeon asked anxiously "You should sit down first" gong said holding yeon by his shoulder making him sit on the bed "I talked to mom about harry" gong said yeon nodded his head "She gave me some papers, where harry legally got adopted by my mom" yeon narrowed his eyes wanting to say something but gong stopped him "Harry had a operation when he was little which was very risky at that time, mom helped his grandfather with the money because they used to close friends, but for the help mom demanded harry's legal guardianship, it's written in their personal legal agreement that, because harry has an overy and the operation was related to that, his grandfather had one condition that jungkook and ren will always be with harry no matter what" yeon's eyes widened as he felt so disgusted hearing this "The guardianship which is now she have give that to zayn, not only harry's but when harry sign their marriage certificate harry also asked to have legal guardianship over his two brothers when he becomes 19, but for now he liked to give the guardianship of jungkook and ren to zayn only if he would be the one to make decision" yeon shook his head frustratedly "Your mom waited exactly when zayn turned 19 to get him married, she was planning this the day harry had the operation gong, she is disgusting, she is a monster, she have no morals gong" yeon stood up restlessly looking at gong with teary "She did exactly what she did with me" gong hugged him patting his head "I don't know what to do yeon, i don't know how to stop our son's madness, I feel so useless right now" gong said as yeon broke down "Also yeon, johanna called, zayn apparently chosen to tell the truth to gigi in the middle of the night, gigi is not well she keeps crying, Johanna might come here today morning to talk" yeon looked up at him nodded his head "Yeah that would work, as much as i hate johanna but she can break this marriage, she can pressure zayn to marry gigi actually, if zayn divorced harry we will take all of their guardianship gong, we can take them away from this mess, and give them a better life" he nodded to himself after finish talking "She can't if i am understanding zayn correctly right now he won't leave harry at all yeon" gong said sighing and yeon shook his head again "No no no, he have to leave harry, I will make him marry gigi on the spot of i needed to gong, i won't let harry live the life that i suffer, I just won't" no gong wasn't like zayn at all, he was actually quite opposite of him, but donna made yoens life miserable with the constant nagging of wanting a grandchildren...

I WILL WRITE THE PART THREE SOON...