🦋 NEW FORMING BONDS 🦋

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"Mumma, when is this rain going to stop??" jimin asked his mother sunwoo "I don't know baby, but the news said it will resolve after tonight" jimin pouted and pressed his face on the glass of the window "This is boring, me and vegas were supposed to go to a baking class after school" jimin plopped backwards on his bed and looked at his brother who was chill about this storm "Why are you anti-social?" jimin asked and mj choked at nothing "Hey don't talk to your brother like that" sunwoo said finished taking jimin's clothes for laundry "No mumma he is, look he isn't even bothered and i am dying to go out" jimin smacked mj on his thigh "Mumma, he is being a brat look" mj got up and took a pillow to throw at jimin "Do whatever you want, just don't break each other's bones" sunwoo said and left the room holding the laundry basket "This isn't fair" jimin throw his legs showing his tantrums "Deal with it" mj said and lay down besides jimin "Hyung have to talked to the friend you made yesterday?" jimin sat up and looked at mj "No i didn't, he gave me his number, wait lemme text him" mj nodded his head giving his brother the bestest idea "Hey what if we have a group chat, it will be fun???" jimin clapped his hands for another great idea given by his brother "Ok lemme make one okay??" mj nodded his head and pulled out his phone from his trousers...

🦋 NEW FRIENDS 🦋

jimin added Myth and Lou Hyungiiiii

Jimin changed his own name to Mini

Myth - This is the name you came up with??

Mini - Hey, i tried okay? And that's all that matters..

Mini added Jungkook

Mini changed jungkook's name to Bunny

Bunny - Umm hello?

Mini - Oh hello koo, welcome welcome

Bunny - Thanks but, what is this?

Mini - A group chat?

Myth - I thought we should talk to each other in a group because we are all bored at home i am assuming...

Bunny - Oh yeah, this is a great idea

Mini - Yeah i came up with it 💅🏻

Myth - What a lying bitch

Mini - Hey i am you brother you idiot

Myth - My brother is a lying bitch

Lou Hyungiiiii - That's true

Mini - 😢 everyone bullies me here

Bunny added Ren to the chat

Bunny changed Ren's name into rain

Bunny - I hope it's okay to add my brother

Myth - It's absolutely fine, I was about to do that anyway

Rain - Not rain, it's already killing me

Mini - True, it's so annoying

Lou Hyungiiiii - Where is your older brother, i didn't get to ask for him number

Bunny added Harry