📸 IT'S SHOW TIME 📸

*AUTHOR'S POV*

Yeol as you know from earlier gong's younger brother is now at last reached Kim-Malik's home "I am feeling fine right now honestly" harry said looking at both of his in-laws "That's a good thing, but your pressure is still lower than it should be" yeol informed and yeon sat down beside him "Yeol he had a very bad anxiety last night" gong said to him in a serious tone, yeol nodded his head "Do you have these attacks often?" harry shook his head and sighed "I mean i do but it's once in a while when everything becomes too much for me to handle" yeon looked at him with sympathetic eyes "Hyung, I will suggest you to take him to a therapist, maybe change his medicine, otherwise beside the pressure he is physically fine, but for now give him some salt water ~ or can i just drink coffee??" harry asked giving everyone his dimple smile "No.. no caffeine for you for a few days, it can make you feel more anxious" harry sighed but nodded his and jungkook hugged his brother "But, you do need to make sure not to take any kind of stress and he has to be monitored very closely" harry nodded his head he doesn't like people's attention much but now here he is "I will try not get bothered about little things" yeol narrowed his eyes looking at him and chuckled "You are way too young to be this mature, but it's a good thing that you know how to take care of yourself" jungkook smiled feeling kind a proud at his brother "WHY THE HELL AM I NOT ALLOWED TO SEE MY OWN HUSBAND??" and you can clearly guess who this yell belonged to "Let him come in, i can't deal with this" harreh said and yeon nodded his head looking at gong, who sighed but went to open the door "WH~ harreh" zayn almost fell coming inside the room "Your husband is okay" donna said that she was sitting on the sofa of zayn's room where harry is right now "Is he completely fine??" zayn asked looking at his uncle who shook his head "Not entirely, but he needs to take care of himself more" zayn looked at yeon his papa to move from the spot but yeon didn't budge "I will take care of him" Zayn announced looking at harry who rolled his eyes and so did jungkook "You are the reason my hyung is in this position" jungkook spilled the facts and glared at him "Well then you absolutely shouldn't be near him" yeol said getting up and nodding his head "EXCUSE ME??" he yelled now climbing up on the bed where yeol was sitting "Who are you yelling at??" gong asked in a stern voice "Sorry uncle, i didn't mean to" zayn apologies which made jungkook and harry both shocked "You are scared of your dad huh?" jungkook asked in aww "Of course he is, why wouldn't he be??" yeol asked looking at gong, and immediately understood something went wrong here "Last night told another sto~" harry stopped jungkook holding his hand "Let's go downstairs, I will tell you" gong said taking yeol and yeon with him before giving zayn a look "Can i be alone with him more few minutes" zayn asked very politely looking at them "No~ absolutely not, not unless your girlfriend come and solve this mess, before this you can't meet him" jungkook stared at donna, he did not expect her to say something like this "Haz you stay here for a bit take some rest okay?? And also you haven't taken your medicine, kookie you make sure to give him that, and zee you come with me" zayn stared at harry with blank eyes "Grandmaa, let him stay with me for a bit please, gigi will come soon anyways" harry looked at donna and smiled, she nodded as if harry is okay with it what else there to say "Come on then jungkook" harry nodded his head at jungkook and squeezed his hand a bit, jungkook climbed down the bed and made sure to glared at zayn before leaving...

"So what do you want?" harry said scooting back as zayn scooted closer to him "You" harry rolled his eyes and let himself slip down to half lay on the bed "Don't provoke me now" zayn grinned and lay down beside him "You are very annoying" harry said glaring at him "Your medicine, i told ren to show those to me" harry nodded his head and zayn snuggle into him like a puppy "Hey" zayn said and harry simply nodded closing his eyes "Hey.." this kinda startled harry and he opened his eyes "What?" he asked narrowing his eyes "I am sorry, for yesterday that i forced myself on you" harry looked at him shocked at a suddenly apologetic zayn "Oh?" he questioned actually "Can i do it, without being forceful, I will just kiss your neck i swear" harry got up and looked done at zayn "I will punch you in the face" he grabbed zayn by his collar and zayn smirked "You know what will happen next?" zayn pushed him down and put his face into harry's neck "Oh baby, when i smelled you for the first time, i almost came" harry slapped zayn on his shoulder "What are you a dog??" zayn pushed his face more into him "Hmm" harry shut his lips together tightly as zayn licked and sucked right on his spot "You are not stopping me??" zayn pulled his face out and looked at harry with a smirk "Wouldn't that be forceful than??" zayn smiled and kissed his cheeks...