😶‍🌫️ OH THE SUDDEN STORM 😶‍🌫️

*HARRY'S POV*

"Ughh, my head" i felt a throbbing pain in my head as i woke up "Who the fuck ringing the bell" i opened my eyes slowly "Ba~babe??" zayn jolted up from beside me, which startled me "What happened?? You okay babe??" he asked, cupping my face "Someone is at the door, the be~bell" it's still difficult to talk "Oh, oh wait wait i am going" but papa already woke up "It's almost 3 am, gong, gong, someone at the door i think phu is sleeping with the head phone again" dad also jolted up, looking at papa trying to process what is happening "My head~" the motherfucker, whoever is at the door is ringing the bell with a hammer, it seems like "PHU GET THE FUCKING DOOR" i heard namjoon screamed from the next room, i climbed down the from the bed "Where are you going harreh, babe??" if you guys can't get up and open the door, then i fucking will, because it's my head which is throbbing in pain, i yank the door open and left room...

"I AM COMING" i screamed going towards the door "HEY, HEY BABE WAIT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS THERE DON'T OPEN THE DOOR" is this guy born annoying or something "I WAS RINGING THE BELL FOR SO LONG" Grandma donna, of course it's her, i should've known "Well grandma people are supposed to sleep at this hour" my head is fucking throbbing and she is here, yes i know she did a lot for me but saying i am zayn's property is throwing me off "Well harry you shouldn't be awake then, Zayn can't fall asleep if he wakes up at night" see she is behaving like a trashy woman, I want to call her the b word but i can't "Babe...." before he could come to me papa beat him to it and hugged me, thank god "Mom, you didn't tell us anything you are coming, and 3 am ??" Dad asked taking the bags from her and pond also came out from his room so he took the bags from dad "Well~" she said directly looking at zayn, and desperately shaking his head "Mom, are you going to tell us or not??? Did zayn do something" dad said anger clearly in his voice, I am also on the verge of losing my cool "Zayn called me saying you refused to stay with him in the same room" i looked at zayn who is looking at me like a puppy and just glaring at donna "It's this a joke???" papa screamed looking at zayn "No no no, babe babe babe" he came towards me and held my hand "Don't touch me" i smacked his hand away from me "Harry, he is your husband, don't behave like this, you should be thankful he even married you" bro??? i closed my eyes and clenched my fist "And what's the problem sleeping with your own husband?? Drop the drama harry" harry you shouldn't hit an old person please keep your calm "Well if you said anything to my hyung about this marriage, he would refuse to marry him on the spot" there is the thing I can calm myself down, but jungkook can never "Zayn own your brother jungkook and three of you know that very well, if i won't be there, you y'all be on the street, you won't even get the money, now please if you guys excuse me I like to go to my room, I need some rest" can she already be rest in peace "Namjoon you won't escort your grandma to her room???" Namjoon nodded looking at everyone dumbfounded "Zayn can you come upstairs we need to talk" i said and looked at papa who is looking at me worriedly, I just nod a little at them before going to upstairs taking zayn with me....

*ZAYN'S POV*

"Have you actually lost you mind zayn?? You actually told donna we aren't sleeping together, are you this desparate to have sex with me ???" he is completely understanding me wrong, well i am in the wrong i shouldn't have said anything to grandma "I am sorry baby, I was just mad at you with the louis thing and i just slipped please" he glared at me pacing back and forth "You already embarrassed me enough tonight zayn, i can't deal with this" he stood his front of me rubbing his tample "You would refuse to marry me, if grandma told you about this marriage beforehand??" he looked at me in disbelief "I~ zayn... Can we make a deal??" he come closer to me putting his hands on my shoulder, i looked at him batting my lashes "I will be staying in your room until your grandmother goes back to her home, we are married just in this home but nowhere else" i clenched my jaw, is he refusing to acknowledge me as his husband because of louis "NO, YOU WILL BE MY HUSBAND EVERYWHERE, I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT" I stood up and pulled him into me, he didn't react "Then why you couldn't tell that to your girlfriend today??? instead of telling her you went on to kiss her" he is mad at me again, but we cleared this today already "Babe, it's just she looked so sad that i couldn't say anything to her, but will tell her i promise" he shook his head, why won't he believes me "That's not the point zayn, you are getting mad if i even friends with some other dude, but yet you still have a girlfriend to this day when we are already married for few days now already, so my point is that why wasting your relationship that you clearly don't want break??" I wanna kiss him, i can't focus on what he said, I am just staring at his lips "I love you" he is taken aback looking at me blinking "Call your girlfriend and tell her you are married to me, and you love me" his lips are so perfect so pink, and those are for me just for me, ofcourse it's just for me i will kill anyone who wants harreh "Zayn" he shoved me on the bed, and sat on top of my lap, he cupped my face making me look at his eyes "Call your girlfriend and tell her the truth" i nodded my head, he handed me my phone that was on the bed "I love you" i said looking at him, he smiled placing a soft kiss on my lips, he kissed me and i didn't have to force him at all, I took the phone and dialled her number, i don't care what is the time now if harreh tells me something to do I will do it now matter what "Hi Babe what's up" it's too late, she was sleeping "Hi ba~ gigi" harreh immediately got down from my lap but stop my holding his waist, "I have to tell you something gigi" i said harreh shoved my hand from his waist "Baby, what's wrong" her sounded so panicked, how can I tell her???...

*HARRY'S POV*

I know he can't tell her, she is his girlfriend, he loves her, but wait a minute harry if the grandma and grandson duo can tell that in my face that they own me, like i am a dog that they brought for her pathetic grandson's entertainment, then why this dog can't make his life a little miserable??? "Well gigi i~" I got away from him picking up my phone, opened the dialler and showed it to him, no i won't call louis, i don't even have his number, but me doing that was enough for him, he snatched the phone from my hand "Gigi i am married, I got married few days ago, and i love him" he said throwing his phone on the bed and grabbed my throat "WHO THE FUCK YOU WERE ABOUT TO CALL HARREH???" I wanted chuckle so bad as i can hear his girlfriend losing her mind on the phone, poor girl it's nothing personal "I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING" yeah dumbfuck shout more she needs hear you more "No~ne of you~r busi~ness" i said as he made his grip more tighter around me "Yo~u ca~called her ba~babe" i said as dramatically as i could and his grip instantly lose up "No no no babe, it's just a habit, I love you not her" i looked at the phone and it immediately got cut off as she called him again "Let me go zayn, this is not going to work out you both clearly love each other, it's best that i don't involve myself because i can't share my husband" i hide my face in his chest, I am not a bad person but if people start to take advantage of my situation and treat me like this, I am well aware how to become one....

LITTLE LITTLE TINY CHAPTER...