🖤Samantha_02

Vote target:: 05 VOTES

..........................................................

As soon as jisoo said this line the bus roared and Jungkook almost lost his balance and was about to fall out of the door.

Everyone took their seat.

"Guys how about we play some games while traveling like it's getting bored" Xavier said.

They played some games before reaching their destination. They were here for three days camping in forest.

Everyone got down where the tents were already settled up. They were giant tents. Around fifteen people can stay at a time. That it is. They all got a tent.

They divided into some groups as few people will bring water from river, few will collect fire woods. Few will set up the arrangement for sitting.

Students were enjoying their mashmellos sitting around the bon fire enjoying the music some were singing some were dancing.

"Miss please tell us some stories" Xavier said sitting on his knees like a excited kid.
"Yea Horror stories" Andrew said.

Some agreed with these two boys while some being scared didn't.

"Okay okay I will. For that please come a little close to me" Miss Ling said and students gathered around her.

"There was a village across a forest. People believed that there was a Cemetery inside of the forest"

"Mam what's there in to believe?" Charlie asked.
"Yea I mean people will die and will be buryed in cemetery so" Irene said clutching Jisoo's hand

"There was another Cemetery where they bury the dead ones" Miss ling said
" It's just a story don't use your logic here" Yoongi whose eyes were on fire spoke before closing them.

"To reach the Village there was a single road which passes through the forest. People of that village says that they hear weird sounds while passing through that road"

Many gulped.

"The villagers were afraid to get out of their village once it gets dark"

Ms. Ling said.

"Like a normal full moon night a person was seen on that road walking back to the village"

"It's full moon night today" Roseanne said looking up.

"He was walking when he felt a presence behind him. Turning behind he found nothing and shrugged off his thoughts walking ahed. Only to stop when he felt that again. This repeated, that man being scared started to walk with a speed"

"Suddenly the moon got shy and hid his face behind the dark clouds making the only natural source of light to disappear"

As Ms. Ling said these lines the moon really hid behind the clouds making everyone gulp audibly.

"What a coincidence" Hobi tried to confident was it all went in vain as he was trembling.

"The clouds get darker and darker and finally a thunderstorm broke out and it started raining"

As soon as these words left her mouth they heard thunderstorm and soon the rain broke out.

"Mummy!!" Hobi yelled.

"Aunty!!!" Jin followed Hobi.

"Hurry up children get in into your tents it seems this isn't going to stop so soon" Ling said and hurriedly made everyone to leave the way place.