| Chapter 6 |

The celebrations ended and the guests left the villa. Sana gave Miyeon one last hug before leaving the girl with her wife.

Nicha extended an arm and Miyeon wrapped hers around it, stepping back into what would be her new home.

The two arrived in front of their room. The Thai opened the door, letting the brunette in first, before closing the door behind her.

"I already had your things moved into this room." Nicha said, surprising Miyeon. "There is only one bed left in yours, the rest of the room has been set up for your cat."

"W-Will we sleep together?" Miyeon asked, slightly scared.

"Of course, we are married. And then tomorrow the servants will come to clean the house and I don't want them to spread rumors." the woman said, starting to loosen the tie around her neck.

Miyeon stood still, while Nicha started getting undressed, as if all this wasn't her business.

"Do you need help to take off your dress?" Nicha asked, moving closer to Miyeon. "I'm sure it's very uncomfortable."

Miyeon nodded slightly, feeling Nicha move closer to her back.

The Thai took the zip, sliding it down, before bringing her hands to the girl's shoulders, dropping her braces.

Miyeon brought her hands to her breasts, trying to hold up the dress.

"C-Could you turn around?" the girl asked, embarrassed.

"Why should I? You are my wife."

Miyeon turned to the woman, her eyes once again filled with tears.

"Please, Nicha." the girl pleaded. "Leave me at least my dignity."

Nicha sighed, walking over to the girl, taking her hands, forcibly removing them from her dress, before taking the top of it and pulling it down, leaving the girl in her underwear.

Miyeon had tears streaming down her face as she tried to cover herself.

The Thai took Miyeon's hands, bringing her to the bed, before positioning herself on top of her.

Miyeon was terrified and did nothing but cry.

Nicha leaned in, capturing her lips in a soft kiss. Miyeon relaxed slightly.

As uncomfortable as the situation was, Nicha's kisses were soft and delicate, contrary to her character.

Nicha's kisses moved to the girl's neck, while her hands reached her bra, untying it.

Miyeon jumped, squirming.

"P-Please, Nicha." the brunette murmured, tears streaming down her face. "D-Don't do it. I-I don't want to."

Nicha pretended not to hear, capturing Miyeon's lips in a kiss, this time hungry and violent.

The woman's tongue invaded her mouth, making her feel uncomfortable, while the woman's hands had reached her breast, touching it over the fabric, squeezing it and modeling it.

The brunette began to sob violently as the oxygen escaped from her lungs. Miyeon's hands tightened on Nicha's skin, scratching it.

The Thai stopped, backing away, seeing Miyeon in pain. The girl was terrified and couldn't stop crying and shaking.

Nicha sighed, lying down next to her, looking at the girl. The woman saw the girl's face, feeling a strange pang in her heart. Miyeon was beautiful, but tears didn't suit her.

Miyeon couldn't do anything but cry.

The woman got up from the bed, grabbing a shirt and pants, throwing them at Miyeon, making the girl jump in fear, before leaving their room, slamming the door behind her.

Nicha stood outside the room, until she heard Miyeon's painful cries dying.

The woman walked away, heading towards her studio, locking herself inside, drowning her frustration in alcohol.

When Nicha came back to her room, Miyeon had finally fallen asleep, and for some strange reason, Nicha was relieved to see her sleeping peacefully.

The woman caressed her face, feeling the wetness of her tears on her palm, as she watched her sleep.

"If there had been other circumstances I would have fallen in love with you, maybe." the Thai whispered, bringing her lips to the girl's ear, touching it. "I'm sorry... for once."

To Be Continued...