| Chapter 13 |

"Woah!" Miyeon exclaimed.

The two had just landed in Bangkok and a driver was taking them to Nicha's house.

"Do you like it?" the woman asked, taking her wife's hand, seeing her nod.

"I have never traveled. I've never even been to Jeju. I've never even seen the sea." the brunette said, surprising Nicha. "I would love to go there one day."

"I'm sorry that this is your first trip. I don't know what could happen these days." the woman said, before turning her attention away from her wife.

Miyeon knew that Nicha was already thinking about tomorrow.

The woman had been particularly irritable for a week. She didn't know what awaited her the next day.

Soojin had mentioned to her how susceptible Nicha was and how addicted she became to alcohol and smoking that day. Miyeon promised she would help Nicha and she would.

The two reached the villa, crossing the gates.

Miyeon was speechless. Nicha's parents' mansion was much bigger than Nicha's mansion in Seoul.

The house was a little more classic style and the garden had fountains and many statues.

Miyeon turned to Nicha, seeing the woman standing there, as if deciding whether or not to go inside.

The brunette silently took her hand, feeling Nicha tense slightly, before relaxing and sighing.

"Let's go." the woman said, starting to walk towards the main door, with her wife by her side.

The two reached a hallway full of rooms, stopping.

"Miyeon-ah..."

"Uhm?"

"Would you like to sleep with me tonight?" the woman asked, making the brunette smile.

"I thought it was obvious." Miyeon said, opening the door. "I promised I would stay by your side and I will."

♛♛♛

Miyeon opened her eyes, no longer seeing Nicha by her side.

The girl got up, seeing Nicha on the balcony, smoking a cigarette, before locking herself in the bathroom to take a shower.

Miyeon exited the bathroom, checking the balcony, seeing that her wife was no longer there, before heading downstairs.

Nicha was in the kitchen, breakfast was already on the table and she was sitting in silence.

The Thai raised her head, seeing her wife next to her.

"Good morning, Yeon." the woman said, her tone low. "Did you sleep well?"

The brunette nodded, bringing her hand closer to Nicha's, but the Thai took it away.

"Sorry, but... don't do anything today. I say this for your own good. Don't touch me, just stay by my side."

Miyeon nodded, feeling slightly hurt, but she understood Nicha and couldn't help but stay by her side anyway.

"Don't apologize. If you feel the need for a hug or just a hand, ask."

And with that the two went back to breakfast in silence.

♛♛♛

The two reached the entrance to the cemetery, walking together. The Thai had a bottle of cherry vodka in one hand and a bunch of Dahlias.

Miyeon stood behind Nicha, admiring the scenery. Each deceased had their own small towers with their name and date of birth and death engraved on it. Their culture was very different from Korean culture and Miyeon loved learning new things.