| Chapter 38 |

WARNING⚠️

SEX SCENE; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Miyeon's room was getting hotter, the two girls' bodies were intertwined in a soft embrace, while their lips were still glued together.

Miyeon was straddling Nicha's legs, her hand was on her cheek, while the other was tangled in her black hair.

Their lips kept desperately molding and caressing, while subtle smiles grew on their lips.

The Thai's hands were on the brunette's thighs caressing them softly with her thumbs. Miyeon could feel the warmth of Minnie's hands on her skin, feeling the fine hairs on her body rise at the mere contact.

Miyeon pulled away, looking into Minnie's eyes as she caressed her cheek with her thumb. The two girls were breathing heavily and their cheeks were red, but their eyes were fixed on each other.

The brunette smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheeks, then one on her jaw, lifting the girl's head slightly to gain more access.

Nicha closed her eyes, feeling Miyeon's lips on every inch of her neck.

Minnie wrapped her arms around her, giving her a hug, letting her rest her head on her shoulder, rubbing her back.

Miyeon was relaxed in those strong arms.

"I love you, Miyeon." the Thai whispered, closing her eyes, before falling backwards onto the bed.

The brunette was on Nicha, with her head on her breast, while listening to her heartbeat.

Miyeon took Minnie's left hand, giving her a kiss on the ring finger.

"Should I put my old ring back on too?" she asked, making Nicha blush. "I love you so much, Nicha Yontararak."

Minnie rolled over on the bed, switching their positions, looking intensely into Miyeon's eyes.

The Thai took the girl's face in her hands, giving her a kiss on the lips.

Nicha backed away, taking off her T-shirt, leaving herself only in her bra, before approaching Miyeon, helping her up.

The girl was now sitting on the bed, Minnie was straddling her legs, while kissing her cheeks.

Miyeon didn't know where to look, in front of her was Nicha's breast, still covered by her bra. She had already seen everything about Nicha's body. She had already tasted every inch of her body, but she still felt embarrassed.

"You know it's yours and no one else's, Yeon." Minnie whispered, licking the girl's earlobe. "Touch me."

Miyeon brought her hands to the woman's breasts, starting to mold them in her hands, bringing her lips to the woman's neck.

Minnie reached for the ends of the girl's shirt, starting to lift it up, while Miyeon tasted every inch of her skin.

Nicha lifted Miyeon's shirt, leaving her semi-naked. The girl had no bra on and Nicha couldn't help but lick her lips at the sight of the girl's soft breasts with her erect nipples.

Miyeon brought her hands to the sides of Nicha's torso, lifting her sports bra, letting it fall, along with their T-shirts.

Nicha approached her, giving her a kiss on the lips, not a sensual kiss, but soft and gentle, without lust, while gently caressing the girl's arms.

Both decided to free themselves from the last items of clothing that covered their bodies, remaining completely naked in front of each other.

Miyeon moved closer to Nicha, making her lie down, before bringing her lips to Nicha's tattoo, hearing her moan, before moving to her nipples, taking them between her lips, modeling them one at a time with her warm tongue, sucking gently, while Nicha moaned with each movement. One of Miyeon's hands was on the woman's thigh, caressing her, while the other was on her breast, massaging it into the same rhythm as her mouth.