•03|part1•

•{Not Edited/3rd POV}•

Two days later

"Isn't that your girlfriend?" Santino's eyes followed the direction his friend pointed at and saw his girlfriend Charlotte sitting on a man's lap, and the man's hands were all over her body.

Something told Santino to just ignore the scene because if he went to their table, he'd get his ass humiliated, but Charlotte was his girlfriend, and believed he'd the right to ask her why he was seeing her with another man.

"Bella, are you listening?" Leo asked, looking at Bella. "I don't think she's listening to you; a certain bartender stole her attention," Sasha answered her brother. She was aware that the entire night Bella's eyes were on the guy behind the bar counter.

"That would be low of you, Bella, if you let a bartender fuck you," spat Leo when he saw those bedroom eyes Bella was giving the said bartender.

Around the table it was Bella, Leo, Ava, and Sasha. When Leo said that Ava and Sasha already knew things might not end well for Leo tonight.

The Bella they thought wasn't listening, but she was just that they hadn't said something worth her to open her mouth until Leo said some shit that pissed her off suddenly Bella glared at Leo: "What the fuck did you just say to me, Leo? Just because I let you slide your dick into my pussy doesn't mean I am your fucking best buddy. Watch your fucking mouth, sweetheart" hissed Bella, getting up from her seat.

She shouldn't have let Leo pop her cherry two years ago or let him fuck her whenever she or he was horny, because lately he's been acting like her daddy, and that was missing her off. If Leo wasn't the best sniper in her mafia, she would've stabbed him one hundred times in the chest.

"I'm your boyfriend, Charlotte. I think I have the right to know what's going on."
"Boyfriend?" Charlotte asked with a scowl on her face. "Please don't say that out loud ever again; it embarrasses me."

"W-what?"

"You're only smart when it comes to math or science, Santino, but dumb when it comes to life. That's why you're the biggest loser I ever met. I have been ignoring your calls and texts for 2 months and you still can't take a hint. Do I have to spell shit out for you? It's over between us. I don't know why I even bother to date you. You can't provide for yourself; you stay in a shitty apartment that has a single child bed. You don't even have a cheap wardrobe; all you have is cockroaches and cheap food in the cabinet. I don't want to live that crappy life for the rest of my life, Santino."

Santino thought right-he got his ass humiliated. Even though the music was loud in the bar, but Charlotte was very loud, and some managed to hear her telling Santino how pathetic his life is, like he doesn't already know that.

Santino was still thinking of what to say when a voice behind him said, "Move, baby."

'baby' only one person calls him that. The girl he met two days ago. Bella pushed Santino to the side. "Barbie, I understand if you sell your pussy for living, a girl gotta do what she gotta do to survive, but did you really have to say all that shit You could've saved your breath and simply said 'it's over.'"

Charlotte looked at Bella and her face cringed in disgust. "Mind your business, Negro."

"Charlotte!" angrily shouted Santino.

Bella just laughed. Her father was an Italian man, and her mother was a Black woman. Bella's appearance took her mother's side-her caramel skin tone and curly hair. The only thing she took from her father's side were her blue eyes and a cruel heart. "Girl, where have you been? Someone still think being racist is cool. Damn, not only a bitch but also a narrow-minded stuck in the past pussyhole bitch."