Chapter 19 ⋆

Music playing in the background and everyone moving around the room, North is talking with the tall woman, he's laughing. He notices She is not there. North look around, until his eyes locked on the door. He stares for a few seconds, before walking to the door.Danny stands in the bathroom with her hands on the edge of sink, having her eyes closed.
North reach behind her, closing the door, locking them inside. He puts his hands on her hips, hugging her from behind and whisper.

— Beautiful...

Danny raised an eyebrow, opening her eyes and feeling his Touch against her, breathing deep and looking at him slowly.His voice sounds deep and serious, yet calm and sexy. It's a contrast with the music playing outside. He leans his head against her neck, his breath making her shiver.

—Who is that woman?

Danny ask a bit alarmed, looking in the mirror at him. His voice still calm and confident.

—She's just a friend, not worth your concern.

—You are sure, hm?

Danny spoke, breathing deep and her heart beating fast at his breathing.He chuckled, and pull her back against him, resting his chin over her shoulder.

— I'm 100% sure, I'm not into other women...

He brushed her hair, and kissed her neck.

— ... you know that.

—So you admit that I am your type, huh?

Danny spoke, smirks a bit and blushing at his kiss, breathing deep.He whispered into her ears

— You are my type in every single way, I can't deny the obvious.

Danny chuckled, closing her eyes for a moment and sighs, her chest raising up and down.His hands sliding on her dress as she breathe heavily, he bites the skin of her neck, whispering.

—... she is just a friend. Nothing more...

—I know... Because if she was more, it was probably pieces.

Danny spoke, smiling slightly and looking in the mirror at him.He chuckled, moving his hand around the top of her dress, brushing her arms. As his fingers gently touch the upper section of her thighs, she could feel it slowly creeping higher.

Danny looked down, breathing deep and bites her lower lip, looking back in the mirror at him and her hand putting on his, her heart beating fast.

He looked back at her, and chuckled when he saw the expression on her face, her lower lip bitten, breathing heavily. He continued the exploration of her body, this moment belonging only to them.

—You are still sure that you are not in NATO still?

Danny whispers suddenly, this thought making her bothered and at the same time breathing heavily and closing her eyes. He chuckled once again, his movements more confident than before. He moved his hands higher, until his fingertips brushed her thighs, his touch playful and playful.

—NATO?

He said

— No. I left almost four years ago.