05

"I need to run an ernand can you chill out here for now?" Charlie asked as she walked down the stairs.
"Yeah, for sure" i said, honestly kind of happy for some true alone time.
I'd been staying this hotel for abour a week, and it gets kind of boring with having only me and Charlie, and I barely leave the hotel in risk of running into Lucifer. Charlie always wants to take me places, but I just tell her I hate to socialize. Sometimes she insists though and I can't shut her up.

Just yesterday she forced me to go to the Devil's Dinner... They gad good food sure but, I swear some people might have been suspicious, or I'm paranoid... I don't have a clue anymore.

I walked around the empty hotel, taking in everything. My thoughts began to wander, and I at some point in time, asked myself...

What would I say if i did see Lucifer again...?

♪•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♪

Charlie came back with a girl whose eye was gone. "Hey Y/n! I brought someone back with me!"
"Hey..." the girl said quietly.

She was... like me... I could tell. She had a black halo above her head... but, Charlie couldn't see it? Wierd...

(that is a head canon of mine, that ALL angels can see other FALLEN angels halos still, but the those of the fallen are black and can only be seen by angels of any type including fallblack

"I found her hours after the extermination, and i offered her a place to stay, but she declined originally, then she changed her mind and told me when she saw me on my way back from V Towers."

"Why on earth were you at V Towers?" i asked extremely confused.
"Because I've gotten the hotel a patron!" she beamed.

A/n if you dont know the patron is, wow..., like honestly u better, but that's all for now. I know it's not long but I'm tired, and I didn't want to go another day leaving you with NOTHING! Good day my pretties!
OH BTW one more thinggg ik the time lines not canonically correct!  but it works better for this story, so pls jus go wif it🙏