10

I somehow managed to get past Vaggie and nowhere da i was kind of just wandering around. I headed to the Devil's Diner, aka my now happy place. I ordered my usual and once i finished eating, I got up and left.

I continued to saunter around, which somehow I had made it all the way to Imp City, and the first thing I saw was a building with a large billboard that read 'I.M.P.' considering the amount of my curiosity I walked in and went to the floor the businesses office was on.

However apon entry I instantly ran out because it was actually the Immediate Murder Professionals. Wierd but interesting company. Cool name too but I left since it wasn't usefull to me. It's not like they could kill Adam... I love Milly though.

Anyway I had been gone for only 40 minutes which was wierd. Time down here seems really slow. As I was still walking down the street I ran into someone. "OH! I'm so sorry sir" I said regretful of not paying attention to where I was going.
"It's fine, it's not like you caused me to drop or spill anything" he chuckled.

Wait...                

That voice.....

it cant be....

Lucifer....

A/n: Srry i was feeling lazy but didnt want u guys to be left hangingg. I tied in a cameo and also im really tired. I tried, sorry for it being so short, gn ya little imps. Also ty holy fucking shit, i have over 2k reads. HOW?😭💛💜 ILY ALL SMMMM!