17

Y/n POV

After things were sorted out with Cahrlie and Lucifer, he and I took a walk around town. During said walk, we had a conversation that needed to take place about our feelings.

"So um... Luci?" I asked.

He took a deep breath. "Yeah?"

"I'm hoping that kiss on the cheek was a yes?..." I nervously say. And then he grabbed my wrist and made me stop walking. He stepped closer and mived hair away from my face, and tucked it behind my ear. I noticed his gaze traveling from my eyes to my lips, and I knew what he wanted.

"Can I-?" He began to ask, but before he could finish, I grabbed his face and kissed him softly, cutting him off.

It felt like time had stopped for us, and I felt like I was in a heaven that wasn't condescending, a safe place. Lucifer was that safe place. I felt his arms wrap around me, and he smiled into it. When we pulled away for air, he rested his forehead on mine.

"Hell, I've wanted to do that for longer than you know..." he said, catching his breath from the kiss.

"Me too, Luci, me too." I sigh as he hugs me tightly. "Wanna go to Devil's Diner? We can get rootbeer floats and talk about this some more?" I suggest, hopefully.

"I'd like that. Consider it our first real date, " he said smiling, and I blushed.

We walked to the diner, hand in hand again, and once inside with food and rootbeer floats, we began to talk about where we'd go from here. "So um... now that our feelings are out in the open..." I say, wanting to hear his opinion on what we were gonna do about it.

"I- i think that we should take today and maybe tomorrow to catch up a little more. See where things are and then go from there?" He suggested, and my heart fluttered at the thought of spending time with him as more than a friend.

"Sounds good." I put my hand over his, smiling warmly.

A/NNNN:

OKAY, SO!  I gave yall something, sorry for taking forever. Inspo lack and procrastination teamed up on me for a good chunk of time there. I finally got the energy to push through, tho. I hope you enjoyed it. See you next time ya little imps.