16

Y/n's POV

After we finished the tour, we were on the balcony. While Luci and Charlie were talking and he was giving his opinion on the hotel, i was just standing there observing what was happening on the ground. There's some loanshark guys on their way up the hill. probably cause they have beef with this mimzy lady that alastor knows. Then charlie walked away, and i was about to leave with her, but-

Lucifer's POV
I noticed Y/n was walking away, but i wanted to talk to her about how i felt, "Hey, wait," i said. Then she stopped and faxed forward again, leaning over the balcony a little.

"Yea?" She asked, not looking at me.

"You should know im not mad you. Alastor was talking to you earlier and was giving me a look that said,'i know you that im talking to her, and im gonna keep doing it because i hate you', and i just- satan i can't stand him. And I've only known him for a bout an hour..." i say almost kind of rambling.

"Lucifer..." she says, looking a little nervous and up at the red sky.

"Yea?" I say, matching her nervousness and her previous words.

"I- I've missed you a lot. And i regret not having told you sooner, and when i finally got the courage too, you'd met lillith, so i couldn't, " she said. And i blushed, starting to realise where she was going with this. She didn't notice, though, cause she still wasn't looking at me, so she kept talking, "When you fell, that hurt like nothing i thought was possible... it hurt, especially cause i thought I'd never get to tell you how i felt..."

Y/n's POV

I was confessing, oh Satan, please kill me. "Then i fell, i was scared to see you, and when i did, it all came flooding back... the pain, the wanting to tell you, and even though i heard lillith left you and charlie... i still knew i didn't have a chance. You're the greatest being i could think of. Ever. And im honestly just a nobody. Even if we used to he best friends..." i kept talking, wondering what his reaction was right now but also being too scared to look.

"I guess im just trying to say that i like you, lucifer. No. More than that. Im fucking in love with and i have been since probably the birth of eternity... im in love with you more than anything and this world and for so long i couldnt say anything, and part of me totally gets why i didnt because its pretty damn terrifying... but-" i chuckle nervously and decide to look over at him. "I can't take it back now. So, lucifer morningstar, I, Y/n Damaris, would like to know if you feel the same for me."

Lucifer's POV

I was really red now and so was she. She actually feels the same... shit i gotta say something! "I- y/n... w-" i was at a true loss for words, and so i hugged her really tight, and when i pulled away slightly, i kissed her cheek. "I uh-" i stuttered but just then (insert scene in video at the top)

A/n WE CONFESSED BABES! I wrote this while on and off texting the guy i like, and i confessed and got rejected in the worst possible way, over text, and he said he used to like me but doesn't anymore... That's what i get for asking him to be straight-up honest.💀😭