03

n/n/y/h - nick name you hate

I got ready, today was the worst day of my entire afterlife.
Putting on this suit feels like betrayal. I can't do this, I cant kill his people!
"Ahem..." Lute stood at the door waiting for me to be done staring at myself in the mirror, "You done yet?" she asked sounding annoyed.
"Yea sorry", i said collecting my thoughts and walking out the door. What did I actually have to be sorry for though, these angels should be apologizing to Lucifer!

We flew for about a minute before we reached a few cloude near the gates where all the other extermination members were standing, waiting for me... " Alright dangertits, now that your both finally here, we can head down and kill those bitches!"

I really couldn't do this. i felt sick in my stomach. I put the helmet on my head and then while i was lost in my thoughts Adam must have opened the portal and given them the go, becausr they all flew down as if they couldn't get there fast enough. "Yo, dude, wierdo? What the fuck! Go down and kill demon ass!"

I wasn't thinking strait. "No." I said with anger laced in my voice.
"What did you say to me n/n/y/h?" he said getting annoyed.
"You heard me, and that name is fucking dead to me, just like my respect for you!!" I yelled in his face.

With that he'd had enough, he walked over with an angry face and cut my wings off with the sword he had in hand. ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ I screamed out loudly in pain, and tears began to fall from my eyes landing on the clouds as I sit hunched over, groveling in pain. "Thats what you get bitch." he said with hatred and disgust. He lifted my up by the small stubs of where my wings were, which hurt like crazy making me yell out again. "Have fun with you little boy toy..." he laughed before throwing me harshly down into the firey pit.

I continued to fall, slowly blacking out before i even hit the ground. The last thing i saw before my mind and sight went black was him following me and flying through the hole and going off to kill poor innocent souls.

A/n: Sorry it was so short but I at least had to get u guys to hell before i fgt. Hope you enjoyed, have a lovely day my little devils!