14

Lucifers POV

"Dad, didn't you say that you had a bit of a crush on her that you realised you had long after you fell?" Charlie asked. My face went a bit pink when she said that.

"Yes... i did say that... um. If you think im gonna tell her thag then, child, you are mistaken." I say, hoping she doesn't tell Y/n.

"You want me to ask if she likes anyone?", Charlie asks me. My eyes widen a little.

"Uh... if you wouldn't mind? I wouldn't be completely apposed to that." I chuckle blushing still.

"Alright. Wanna tour the place? Y/n can tag along, " she says in a sing-song voice, teasing me while she nudges me with her elbow. I wasn't fully paying attention when she said askem me that, so I just unknowingly agreed. I had been looking at her while she talked to Alistor. She was laughing with him about something and thats when he hits me with a 'take that bitch' kind of side eye while his constant grin becomes even more smug.

that jackass... First, he acts like my daughter is his own to get under my skin, and then he tries to make me jealous by almost flirting with the girl I've loved since the birth of time?? Oh... if i didn't care about Y/n and Charlie so much, I'd kill him...

3rd Person POV

Y/n and Alistor had been talking to each other about how good music was tragically dead, and we had been laughing about the insults we were making about today's music.

(Kk disclaimer, i dont think today's music sucks! Im honestly just an older sou,  so i listen to the  late 50s through like 2010s...,especially the 80s... oml!!! a-ha is life, anyway ty for reading my yap session, back to the story!)

She looked over at Lucifer for a moment and saw he was looking at her. Y/n blushed but looked away before he could see it. Charlie then signaled for Y/n to come over so she could tag along for the tour.

"Whats up?" She asked, and then Charlie explained how Y/n would be giving Lucifer a tour of the hotel and Charlie would tag along to help her.  She said it was to help her gain skills for working at the hotel but it was actually just Charlie shipping them, and the pair with out a word to Charlie or each other knew what was happening.

Y/n's POV

"Alright..." I began to speak. "Over here is the bar. Alistor added this when he first agreed to work here. As you've met, that's our bartender Husk." I guesture over to both thing and person. Husk waved unenthused while cleaning a bottle.

I gave the rest of the tour while trying not to get super nervous. Even though Lucifer and I had spoken earlier, it was alone,  only us, not with Charlie there clearly sensing something might be happening between the two of us... the whole time Lucifer seemed to be looking at me different too, ke he was mad or something. I hope i didn't do anything wrong, and i hope it's just that he's still grumpy from his first interaction with Alistor.

A/n
Ty sm to @NikkiFormales0 for giving me the idea of making lucifer jealous.
I tried to incorporate it, and i think i did pretty well. Sorry for the long wait. It was a bit longer than i normal write a chapter as well. But I hope you enjoyed it all the same,  love yall!! ❤️💛💚💙

(interpret the hearts as what you please, cause i got 3 things it could mean off the top o my head: Heathers/veronica, hogwarts houses, or the pevensy children)

Also babes... look at this fan art omg i kinda slayed caus ive never done this before...

 look at this fan art omg i kinda slayed caus ive never done this before

Lile pop off💀