06

"Angel Dust's the name" the patron said. The thing I found interesting was that he had a thick Brooklyn ganster accent, but had the most feminine look and body language.
"Nice to meetcha!" I responded "My names Y/n"

days later (makes sense if u watch the pilot, i linked for u, yw)

We were in the limo after picking Angel up from a teriotial fight. He was playing with the window while Vaggie stared at him angrily, waiting for him to pay attention to her.
"what? " he asked clueless
"What? What! WHAT?! WHAT WERE YOU DOING!?" she yelled pulling out chunks of her hair in anger.

"AUGhhhhhh," he groaned " I
owed my girl buddy a solid! Isnt that a 'redeeming quality', Helping friends with stuff?" he put air quotes.
"NOT WITH TURFWARS THAT END IN TERRITORIAL GENICIDE! " She argued anger continuing to rise.

"eh, you win some, you loose a few hundred" he chuckled, "it wasnt that bad anyway" Then he went back to messing with the window, but Vaggie threw a dagger, ruining the button he was using. She was still glaring and growling at him.

They continued to argue for a little while, but then Charlie defused the situation as usual. When we all got vack to the hotel, Angel started complaining a bit that there wasn't much food at the place. And honestly for once i have to agree and say hes right. I love the diners here but they're getting old...

Charlie had stepped outside to i guess make a phone call, and when she came back inside, there was a knock on the door. When she opened it, I walked over to see who it was.

My jaw dropped when i saw him...

A/n:
ik by watching the pilot, yk who is at the door but i felt like this was an okay stopping point