Sapphire Bio

Sapphire cuts a striking figure as a youthful androgynous individual, with a complexion that leans notably toward paleness. Their hair is a chaotic cascade of snowy white, framing a face marked by pointed ears and eyes of a vivid, captivating purple hue. Their physique is defined by a lean build, subtly complemented by a hint of underlying muscle.

When the call to arms arises, Sapphire brandishes a one-handed sword with skill and precision. While typically exuding a relaxed and casual air, this demeanor transforms into one of intense focus and determination upon entering the fray.

Draped in attire that reflects a unique sense of style, Sapphire dons a crimson shirt beneath a luxurious purple winter jacket. The jacket features a hood trimmed with black fur, adding a touch of elegance and warmth. Their lower half is clad in baggy grey cargo pants, a practical choice for mobility, and sturdy black combat boots with eye-catching purple soles, completing the ensemble with a blend of utility and flair.

[Skills]

Transform (LOCKED) Allows Sapphire to change his fury into a multitude of weapons (Great Sword, Gauntlets, Bow, Scythe, Axe, and Cannon)

Shooting Slash, a lightning-fast maneuver that involves executing a rushing slash with precision and speed. This skill allows you to swiftly close the distance between you and your foes while maintaining pinpoint accuracy, making it an effective tool in combat scenarios where swift movement is essential.

Flame Assault (LOCKED) which lets you unleash a relentless barrage of fiery-infused slashes. This technique involves striking your enemies repeatedly with scorching intensity and ferocity, overwhelming them with the relentless onslaught of flames.

Giga Blow (LOCKED) is a technique that transforms your weapon into massive boxing gloves imbued with fire magic. This transformation culminates in a devastating explosion upon impact with the target, delivering immense damage and creating a spectacle of fiery destruction.

Sweeping Burn (LOCKED) is a skill that converts your weapon into a glaive, allowing you to whirl it into a blazing cyclone. This creates a fiery tempest that engulfs enemies within its reach, dealing damage over a wide area and making it an excellent crowd-control technique.

Flare Shot enables you to shift your weapon into a fiery bow and launch an arrow ablaze with intense flames. This long-range attack packs a punch with its fiery impact, making it useful for engaging enemies from a distance.

Flaming Crescent (LOCKED) involves transforming your weapon into a scythe and unleashing a sweeping arc of flames. This technique covers a wide area with searing heat, making it effective against groups of enemies or for controlling the battlefield.

Eruption Edge (LOCKED) is a skill that changes your blade into a colossal great sword enveloped in flames. This massive weapon carves through enemies with ease, leaving devastation in its wake as it cuts through anything in its path.

Blazing Blast (LOCKED) is an ability that converts your weapon into a massive cannon, allowing you to unleash three explosive rounds with overwhelming force. This powerful attack deals heavy damage and can turn the tide of battle with its sheer destructive capability.

[Spells]

Flame, a simple yet effective ability that ignites a small, controlled fire. This spell is perfect for non-combat tasks or creating distractions to gain an advantage in battle.

Fireball is a more offensive spell that involves hurling a searing projectile at your target. Upon impact, it bursts into scorching flames, dealing damage in a small fiery explosion that can be devastating to opponents.

Fire Line (LOCKED) is a strategic spell that summons one towering pillar of fire from the earth. This pillar can serve as a formidable barrier or offensive line against adversaries, providing both defensive and offensive capabilities.

Explosion (LOCKED) is a powerful spell that unleashes a massive spell circle beneath foes. This triggers mutiple small blast and then a cataclysmic blast that engulfs the area in chaotic fiery destruction, dealing massive damage to anything caught in its radius.

[Finishers]

Burning Strike is a finisher that unleashes an overpowering fiery onslaught upon your target. This devastating attack sacrifices some of your own well-being to unleash unparalleled power, making it a high-risk, high-reward maneuver in dire situations.

Force Impact (LOCKED) is a finisher that surrounds your sword with celestial flames that pierce the heavens. While delivering unparalleled destruction, this technique brings the user perilously close to death's door, emphasizing the extreme power and sacrifice involved in wielding such devastating force.

[Quotes]

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

"Embrace the power within you to shape your fate, for destiny is not a path laid out, but a journey created by your choices and actions." -Sapphire

A/N: I'm thinking of writing a Re:Zero story should Sapphire Join or Replace Subaru as the MC comment to choose

JOIN

REPLACE