Chapter :- 4 [Ran's feelings]

Hi, Readers!

Let's start the chapter 4...

After that the elders were busy in greeting each other. Ashi is searching for something in her mother's handbag! probably for phone. Then Muskaan asked Ran "Bhaiya I am feeling bored come let's play! You, barbie and me together". When Muskaan got no reply from Ran, she raised her head and looked at Ran and saw him smiling like a maniac. She got confused that why he is smiling like this when no one cracked any joke. So she followed his gaze, where he was looking and smiling like this and found that he is looking Ashi.

Let's peep into his mind why he is smiling like this looking at Ashi.

In Ran mind: Ashi, I am very happy to see you... I don't know what is this feeling and I even don't know why this feeling comes when ever i saw you, only you... Do you know when I had this feeling for the first time? When i was eight year's old, i think that was my 8th birthday. There I saw you Ashi, you are wearing pink color full length frock and looks like an angel... I knew you from before but when you was five years old you went to your grandmother village because your grandmother, means Fufa's mother got ill... After that I didn't see you until my 8th birthday... From then till now, every time I see you, I get that feeling. I don't know why but I like you very much.

He was brought out of his thoughts (or should we say his Ashi land) by muskaan shouting in his ear.

Ran: (While rubbing his ear) Ahh, What happen Doll, why are you yelling in my ear... (shockingly) and how did you grown up till my height! When did you bring this stool and stand on it.
Musu: I have been calling you for the last ten minutes, you didn't even look at me! That's why I bring a stool to come to your height to call you.
Ran: Oh! Okay.
Musu: But Bhaiya why are you looking at Barbie and smiling?.
Ran: (Shocked+sheepishly smiling) No Doll I didn't look at Ashi.
Musu: No, you are looking at Barbie and smiling like a bhoot.

Ran saw where elders were and found them looking at him only. Ran realized that he got trapped. Then he got an idea so he replied to muskaan.

Ran: (In defense tone) No, I am not looking at Ashi. Look what's behind Ashi?.
Musu: My photo when i was small.
👇

Ran: (Covering the truth) Yes, your photo only what i am looking and you know what? Such a clumsy child you were then

Ran: (Covering the truth) Yes, your photo only what i am looking and you know what? Such a clumsy child you were then... So when I saw that photo, I remembered how you used to be a clumsy kid, that's why I smiled like that and because that photo was behind Ashi, you felt that I was looking Ashi! Now say why are you calling me.
Musu: (Still confused) I am feeling bored so want to play with you and Barbie.
Ran: Oh! Okay come let's play.
Musu: Barbie come... you, Bhaiya and me let's play together.
Ashi: Okay Doll.
Ran: Masi we three are going to play in garden.
👇

Then SA given the permission to children to play and the elders were drinking Tea while talking and laughing sitting on the couch in living room

Stay Tuned.

So Ran has feelings for Ashi😉. How is the chapter guys? Hope you all will like it. Do vote and comment your reviews 💚.
This Author is a big Tea lover. Are any of you Tea lovers? If yes, do attendance in comment section.

Your Author,
SML.N