Chapter :- 7 [Mr. Nandra Arrival]

Hi, Readers! How are you all?

Let's start the chapter 7...

Muskaan's side:

After playing in garden, Muskaan, Ashi and Ran came back to home. When the children return home from the garden, SA gives the children Jalebi to eat and chocolate milkshake to drink.
👇

(A/N: This Author of yours is a big Sweet lover😋

(A/N: This Author of yours is a big Sweet lover😋. Are any of you sweet lovers out here? If so, give attendance in the comment section😉).

After finished eating their snacks and drinking milkshake, the children were playing carrom board in living room. The elders were helping each other in kitchen for cleaning the kitchen.

After cleaning the kitchen, the elders came into the living room and sat on the sofa. Children are busy playing carrom board.

Just then the door bell rings indicating that someone was outside of the door. SA went and opened the door. A man around 28-year-old was standing there, seeing the man, SA smiled and hugged the man. The man also hugged SA. After breaking the hug the man saw NSA, JSU, RRU and URA there and asked them "How are you all and How long has it been since you all came?". SA replied "They came two hours ago". Then URA said "Come inside first and then we can talk as much as you want". The man nodded his head as if it was okay.

After that, the man came inside the house and saw that the children were busy playing carrom board, not bothering what is going on around. SA saw that the kids were still busy playing, so she was about to call them, but the man stopped her and said "Wait I want to surprise them". Then the man quietly went to the children. Ran and Ashi saw the man and are about to call him, but the man shakes his head saying no and covered Muskaan's eyes with his hands.

As soon as those hands touched her eyes Muskaan recognized the touch and said loudly "Papa" (So the man is our Muskaan's father Amandeep Singh Nandra). Then she removed the hands from her eyes and turned to her father and hugged him tightly.

(I am using AU for ASN uncle).

Musu: (Still hugging+kissing his cheek) Papa I missed you so much.
AU: (Hugging her back) I too missed you Princess.
Musu: (While breaking the hug) Papa, you said you will come yesterday, but why is it so late for you to come, I have been waiting for you since morning.
AU: (While holding his ears) Sorry Princess, the gift you asked for was not available where I went, so I went somewhere else and brought it.
Musu: (While removing his hand from his ears) It's okay, Papa.
AU: (While giving her the gift) Here, take your gift.
Musu: (Kissing his both cheeks) Thank you so much Papa.
AU: (Kissing his daughter forehead) Happy Birthday to you Princess.
Musu: (With wide smile) Love you Papa.

Then RRU said "From whomever the first gift should have come, it has come, so whoever has brought the gift, one after the other, give Gudiya the gift they have brought".
Everyone came except AU and gave the gift they had brought to Muskaan one by one. After receiving everyone's gift Muskaan said a thank you to all of them. Then Ran said "Come Doll, let's see what gift you asked Chachu to brought for you". Muskaan replied "Okay Bhaiya".

Then the children went to muskaan's room to see what's the gift muskaan asked for.

Stay Tuned.

Guess what is that gift is.
So how is the chapter? Hope you all will like it. Do vote, share and comment your reviews 💚.

Your Author,
SML.N