Chapter :- 19 [After 15 years]

Hi, Readers! I am soo happy today, as my Story crossed 2k reads🥹🤗🥳. You guys are really made my day🥹🫶. Thank you very much everyone whosoever read my Story and for reaching 2.18k reads🥹🫶. Have a good day to all! Love you all🫶💚.

Let's start the chapter 19...

After 15 years:

In this 15 years, so many things have changed. A few weeks after AU shifted to America, RU also shifted to America with his family for the new branch he set up in America. So, AU lives in California and RU lives in Texas.

Ashu never befriended anyone after Muskaan. He was always in study. But he did not stop posting a letter to Muskaan every month. Every month he used to send post to Mumbai to 'Nandra Empire'.

Same goes with Muskaan, she never befriended anyone after Ashu. She was always in study. But she never forget to write a letter to Ashu every month. Although she does not have Ashu's address even to post a letter to Ashu. She have to keep that letters with her till she meet with Ashu and give him the letters, because maybe Ashu is also write the letters there for her. So this mere thought she is writing the letters every month. Also the both of them were decided before that, they have to write a letter to each other every month, about what happened in their lives and how they were for the entire month.

Along with Ashu and Muskaan, their feelings for each other also grew during this period. In the letter they write to each other every month, they also wrote how they feel about each other along with how they are doing this month and what's going on in their lives. Gradually both of them realized that their feelings for each other are Love.

Both families also know that their children are in love with their letter friend. Both families are very happy about this. Because the both families also know Ashu and Muskaan through letters.

AU and SA are very happy for Muskaan, because they both know Ashu and what his nature is through letters. RU and VA too very happy for Ashu, because they both also know Muskaan and what her nature is through letters. And VA is very very happy, because when the first letter came from Muskaan, VA liked Muskaan's thinking that the other person should not upset for the small mistake that her father had made without knowing, in that letter.

Stay Tuned.

Sorry for the short chapter. But i promise, next chapter will long, like previous chapters.

How is the chapter? Hope you all will like it. Do vote, share and comment your valuable reviews💚.

Your Author,
SML.N