Chapter :- 16 [Became friends]

Hi, Readers! How are you all? Missed me? I'm so soo happy today, as my Story crossed 1k reads🥹🤗🥳. I am every day comes to wattpad and see is there any notifications, but i didn't noticed till today, when it crossed 1k reads. I never expected nor thought that my Story will reach this much reads. You guys are made my day🥹🫶. Thank you very very much everyone whosoever read my Story and for reaching 1.15k reads🥹🫶🫰. Love you all🫶💚.

Also please do check out the note at the end, don't forgot.

Let's start the chapter 16...

Next day:

Nothing happened particular at morning on both sides, just daily chores.

At evening:

Ashu's side:

After finished eating snacks, elders were drinking Tea while talking and children were watching Doraemon on tv.

(A/N:- How many of you like Doraemon and still watching? I love it though, I still watch it).

Just then the door bell rings indicating that someone was outside of the door.

VA went to open the door. There a man standing with a file in his hand. After seeing that man VA said "Kareem, you here?". (So he is a employee). Kareem said "Good evening Mam, actually a post came to the office today on Ashu's name. So I came to give that post". VA replied "Oh! Ok then, give it to me".

Giving the post to VA, Kareem left. After take that post from Kareem, VA came to Ashu and said "Ashu, you got a post". RU asked "Where did the post come from?". VA replied "From the Nandra Empire". RU said "See what's in the post".

VA found a letter inside the post and started reading it.

        Hello Ashu,
                    Thanks for the gifts. I loved this elephant teddy and bracelet, so i won't ask for another gift! And thank you for accepting my friendship, we two are best friends from now on. So I am gifting you this bracelet as my sign. I too made this with my own hands on my last year's birthday.

                                     From,
                                  Muskaan.

After finished reading the letter, VA said (Happily)"This girl impresses me with her letter".
Elders chuckled hearing VA's words. Then Ashu asked(desperately)"Mom, where is that bracelet, which is Muskaan saying in letter".

Elders chuckled seeing Ashu's desperateness for the bracelet which is given by his new friend. 

VA replied while giving the bracelet to Ashu "Here, the bracelet which is your new friend given to you".

After Ashu taking the bracelet from VA. Vaish and Abhi came to Ashu and saw the bracelet. After seeing the bracelet Vaish said "Wow this bracelet is looking beautiful". Abhi said "Yes Vaishu, this bracelet is really beautiful".
👇

So through 'The Letter' Muskaan and Ashu became friends

Stay Tuned.

Sorry for the short chapter😞, my earache still hasn't subsided😔. But still i wrote the chapter for you all, as it's past one week and fews days since i updated the chapter.

     NOTE:- I would request you        guys to do vote and comment, if  you are reading. I guess one comment and vote won't take much time. I really want to know your thoughts and opinions about the Story.

How is the chapter? Hope you all will like it. Do vote, share and comment your valuable reviews💚.

Your Author,
SML.N