Chapter :- 13 [Wake up]

Hi, Readers!

Let's start the chapter 13...

Next day is Sunday. At morning,

Ashu's side:

VA and SRA are preparing breakfast in the kitchen. Then Abhi, RU and PRU got ready and came downstairs and sat near the dining-table and three of them wish a good morning to VA and SRA. VA and SRA to wished them back. Just then Vaish also came and wished them all good morning. They all wished her back.

Then VA said to Abhi "Abhi go and wake up Ashu, in the meantime we will set dining-table with the breakfast". Abhi said "Okay, Mom". Then he went upstairs to Ashu's room. After reaching Ashu's room, Abhi walks up to ashu and wakes him up and said "Chote, good morning go fresh up and come downstairs breakfast is ready, come fast I am going".
After saying this to Ashu, Abhi went downstairs and while sat on dining-table he said to VA "Mom i waken up him and he will come in sometime". VA replied while placing breakfast on dining-table "Okay, then".

After sometime Ashu came downstairs and went to dining-table and wished them all a good morning while sitting on the dining chair. They all wished him back.
Then VA and SRA served breakfast to all. After finished eating their breakfast all went to living room and sat on the sofa in living room, while elders were talking and children were playing video games on TV.

Muskaan's side:

AU, RRU and JSU were sat on the sofa in living room while reading newspaper. SA, URA and NSA were preparing breakfast in kitchen. Just then Ran and Ashi came downstairs and went in living room and wished a good morning to the three of them while sat on the sofa beside their fathers. They three wished the both back.

Then JSU asked Ashi "Ashi go and wake up Sunshine, the breakfast is about to ready". Ashi replied "Okay, Abbu". Then Ashi went upstairs to Muskaan's room. After reaching Muskaan's room, Ashi goes to Muskaan and wakes her up and said "Doll, good morning go fresh up and come downstairs breakfast is ready, come fast I am going".
After saying this to Muskaan, Ashi went downstairs and while sat beside her father said to him "Abbu, i waken up her and she will come in sometime". JSU replied "Okay, then".

Just then SA called all to come to dining-table for eating breakfast. All went to dining-area and sat on dining-table, except muskaan.
SA asked "Where is angel, didn't she wake up yet?". Ashi replied "No choti Mami, Doll waken up. She went to freshen up, in sometime she will come". SA said "Okay, then".

After sometime Muskaan came downstairs and went to dining-table and wished them all a good morning while sitting on the dining chair. They all wished her back.
Then SA, URA and NSA served breakfast to all. After finished eating their breakfast all went to living room and sat on the sofa in living room, while elders were talking and children were playing in garden.

Stay Tuned.

Sorry for the boring chapter😞. But don't worry next chapter is the main chapter😌, so get ready to read😉.

How is the chapter? Hope you all will like it. Do vote, share and comment your valuable reviews💚.

Your Author,
SML.N