Chapter :- 10 [I asked Guitar not Violin]

Hi, Readers!

Let's start the chapter 10...

The trio went inside the room and sat on the bed. Ashu excitedly unwrapped the gift and got shocked to see that gift. Abhi and Vaish looked at Ashu after seeing that gift. After seeing Ashu's expression, both of them got confused that why he got shocked to see the gift he asked for.

Then Vaish said "What happened BabyBear, why you got shocked to see the gift?". Ashu replied "Cupcake this is not the gift which I asked for". Then Abhi said "What are you saying Chote?". Ashu replied "I am saying the truth dada, I asked Guitar not Violin". Abhi said "But why does Dad bring the wrong gift instead of what you asked for?". Then Vaish said "Let's do one thing, let's ask Mamu. He is the one who brought that gift". Ashu and Abhi nodded their head as if it was okay.

Then the trio came out of the bedroom and went into the living room, and saw the elders talking to each other and went near them. The elders, saw the trio approached them.

Then RU asked "How is the gift champ? Do you like it? Is this what you said?". Ashu replied "Dad it's... cutting him between RU said "Oh! That name, actually there someone was printing names on instruments, so thought to why not on this. Like, a Surprise for you from my side". Vaish said "Actually, the gift Mamu brought was not the gift BabyBear asked for". RU said (Shockingly) "What? Is it true Champ?". Ashu replied "Yes Dad, I asked Guitar but you brought Violin and that name on it was also not my name, it's 'MUSKAAN' written on it".
👇

 Abhi said while showing that gift "See, this is what Dad brought"

Abhi said while showing that gift "See, this is what Dad brought". After seeing that gift RU said "This is not the gift which I brought, I was there when the gift was wrapping and I saw they wrapped Guitar not this Violin, and with my own hands I gave the guitar to the name printer to print Champ name on it". PRU said "You say that the gift is wrapped infront your eyes, then how can the gift change in a while?". RU replied "I don't know how it happened". SRA said "Bhaiya, it might have happened like this, when you put the gift somewhere or when you meet someone, it might have exchanged, remind it once".

Then RU is thinking for remembering whether he left the gift somewhere or met someone.

Flashback:

So the flashback is, AU and RU both went to America for their individual business. Because, AU and RU going to set up their company's new branch in America. AU went to California, RU went to Texas. After finishing their individual business meetings, both went to Indiana for buy the music instruments. There, they bought the instruments they needed and gave those instruments to the person who was printing the names next to them, and get printed the name they needed individually. Then both bumped into each other while they were going after wrapping their gifts. After bumping into each other, the two apologize for their mistake and take each other's gift without looking at the gifts. Like this their gifts got changed.

Stay Tuned.

So the gifts got changed like this😉.

Now what will happen?🤔😌.

Any guess?😏😁.

So how is the chapter? Hope you all will like it. Do like, share and comment your valuable reviews💚.

Your Author,
SML.N