Chapter :- 17 [Shifting to America]

Hi, Readers!

Let's start the chapter 17...

After one year:

In this one year, Muskaan and Ashu talked through letters and they both became bestest friends. They both shared their likes and dislikes and they shared what profession they wanted to be when they grew up with each other. Muskaan and Ashu promised to each other that both will study well and reach their chosen profession. Because both want the best for each other. They both shared their some details like, how many members are in their family, is they have siblings or not, in which school they are studying and how they study. But they not shared what's their parents name or surname and that Nigam Empire and Nandra Empire owned by their fathers. Because neither they both asked each other nor their parents insisted them to ask.

Muskaan and Ashu decided to write a letter to each other every month, about what happened in their lives and how they were for the entire month, that too, the letter reaches them on the 13th of every month. Because the date of birth of both of them is 13, which is the reason for their acquaintance and friendship. In this one year both birthday also went. On their birthday, they both gifted chains to each other with their pocket money.

There is a coincidence. That coincidence is the both chains were lookalike,
👇

once more the chains proved that Muskaan and Ashu's thoughts were like one

Muskaan's side:

Today is Friday, and today Muskaan's exam results came. In the results she is the topper of her class. She showed the exam results to her father and mother. Her parents were very happy to know that she was the class topper. Muskaan is so excited and as well as desperate to tell this to Ashu. She is desperately waiting for tomorrow because tomorrow is the 12th date, so if she posts the letter on 12th it will reach Ashu on the 13th.

At evening:

AU came back to home from office early.

SA: (In confused tone) Aman, you came home early today. Is there less work in the office? But you said that there is a lot of work related to the new branch that you set up in America?
AU: Yes Sonia, there is a lot of new branch work.
SA: (In worried tone) Then, why you came early? Is your health is ok?
AU: (Trying to calm her) Hey! Sonia, don't worry I am good. Where is Princess?
SA: She is in her room watching Cartoons... Why? Should i call her?
AU: No, no need... Actually we are going to fly to America tonight.
SA: (Shockingly) What?
AU: Yes.
SA: But why?
AU: Because it is a new branch in America, so I have to develop it there... It is very difficult to develop from here, so I must go to America and I can't leave you and Princess here alone.
SA: I can understand, but, will Muskaan agree to this?
AU: You don't tell Princess about this... Somehow the flight was at 11 pm so Princess was already asleep by then... By the time Princess wakes up, we will be gone to America. When she wakes up I will tell her to understand.
SA: Okay.
AU: Go and pack your, mine and Princess clothes... I will tell someone to bring the rest of the stuff.
SA: Okay.
AU: I brought Princess School T.C. There is a good school near where we are going to stay in America, in that school I took admission for Princess... And, I made all the arrangements for our stay there, so don't worry.
SA: Okay. Umm...
AU: Anything else to say?
SA: Aman! Don't you know how good friends Muskaan and Ashu are now?
AU: Yes, i know... Even you know, why are you asking?
SA: (In worried tone) If we go to America, how will Muskaan talk to Ashu? Ever since Muskaan and Ashu's acquaintance, Muskaan was very happy... I am afraid that this happiness will disappear in her face.
AU: Don't worry... Nothing like that happens... You go and pack our clothes... Meanwhile I will send mail to Thomas.

After this conversation SA went to pack the clothes and some necessary stuff, and AU went to send a mail to Thomas and booking the flight tickets.

At night:

After finished eating their dinner. Muskaan went into her bedroom for sleeping. SA went to pack remaining stuff and AU went in study room for to do some office work.

Now is the time for leaving. SA and AU is ready with their luggage to leave. AU went into Muskaan's room and walks up to her bed and saw her sleeping peacefully. Then slowly AU picked up Muskaan on his shoulder and went out of the bedroom and reached main door where SA is waiting for both of them.

After reached the main door. SA and AU with Muskaan get into their car to reach the airport. Later, reaching airport the trio boarded the flight.

Stay Tuned.

Muskaan went to America without her knowing, what will she do when she finds out?😯.

How will Muskaan will be react?🤔.

What will Muskan's reaction actually be?🤨🫣.

How is the chapter? Hope you all will like it. Do vote, share and comment your valuable reviews💚.

Your Author,
SML.N