Chapter :- 12 [Paper]

Hi, Readers!

Let's start the chapter 12...

Ashu's side:

RU remembered where the mistake happened and said "I remembered, as I was leaving after the gift wrapping was done, someone accidentally bumped into me and the gift in my hands fell down. His gift also fell and he too get wrapped his gift lookalike mine. I think i took his gift instead of mine, because the both gifts were lookalike". PRU said "Now we get it".

After a moment.
RU: (Feeling guilty) Sorry Champ, it was my mistake... You don't worry i will get you what you asked for and throw that gift away if you don't like it.
Ashu: (With small smile) No Dad, you gave me that gift with so much love, so I will keep that gift with me and you don't even have to give me what I ask.
RU: (Kissing his forehead) Thank you for understanding me Champ.
Ashu: (With his cute voice) Love you Dad.
RU: Love you too Champ.
SRA: Bhaiya, you are very lucky to have such an understanding son like him.
PRU: You said the truth Sangeeta... In these days of children fighting over not bringing the requested chocolate... Ram is indeed very lucky to have such an understanding son like him.

Later Ashu took the violin and noticed that had a 'paper' attached to the violin. Then he said "Dad there is a paper attached to it". Everyone heard him and looked at him and saw the paper he was showing. Then PRU took the paper from him and started to reading it.

      Dear Muskaan,

             Today 13th August your birthday, and today you will be turning five years. No matter how grown up you get, you will always be my little girl. You don't know how happy I was when I got to know you were in your mother's womb. When I heard your first cry, I promised myself that I would never let tears come to your eyes in life. And words cannot describe how happy I was when I held you in my arms for the first time. This date will be a fond memory for your mom and me forever, because it gave me and your mom a opportunity to be parents. Also this date gave us both the feeling of being parents for the first time.
You are truly the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Today is your special day. Have a great time and cheers to all the beautiful memories. Enjoy your day to the fullest!.
Happy Birthday Princess.

                   With lots of love,
                        Your Papa.

After PRU finished reading the letter, RU said "How strange that I also wrote a similar letter for Champ and wrapped it with in the gift". PRU said "According by this letter, the girl named Muskaan is also a child like our Ashu, just only one year younger than him". SRA said "According to this letter it is so. If this is true, it would be nice if the girl is also as understanding as our Ashu, after seeing the gift that her father took unknowingly". VA said "I hope so".

Later, that night birthday celebrations were held on both sides. After celebrating birthdays on both sides, they freshened up and had dinner and slept in their respective rooms.

Stay Tuned.

Sorry if you all feel bored by the chapters😞, but don't worry just one chapter, then the main Story will starts😉.

So how is the chapter? Hope you all will like it. Do vote, share and comment your valuable reviews 💚.

Your Author,
SML.N