2.About my enemy

As kana realised that this was not a dream.she became pale,her heart was beating so fast that she needed to take deep breathes to control herself.

Miyo'kana...kana what happened?why are you trembling?are you not feeling well?'

'No.i am alright I just didn't ate the breakfast.so,i am feeling a little bit dizzy that's all.'

'Shall we go to the canteen to grab snacks during the break.'

'No.it's alright miyo thanks for worrying about me.'

'Ok then.'

'Miyo,can you come to restroom with me.'

'Sure.'

Miyo[what a pitful girl! she must have not had any friends.Normally friends don't say thanks for worrying about them.]with a worrying expression on her face.

'By the way kana,do you know that handsome guy?who is he ? introduce me to him please.'

'No.miyo I don't know him he is just my neighbour.'

'Ohh,he must be a kind guy to say hello to just a neighbour girl he knows.'

'I don't really know.As I have never interacted with him .'

Kana[if you knew his true nature you would not even ask me to introduce him miyo.what should I do now? should I just change schools.but it is headache to change.and what reason should i give my mom. She is really a worrywart.]

Kana and miyo got back to classroom.
Ren was looking at kana intensely.she couldn't even lift her head towards him.

Ren'kana, why are you trembling?ho....maybe you remembered our sweet middleschool days.'

As these words came from ren.kana got really mad.

Kana knows that fear is really a dangerous thing to display infront of him . because he likes to crush those weaker than him.she gathered her strength to reply him.

'Oyy...you bastard don't you dare think that i am the same girl from middle school.If you mess with me this time I am gonna rip you apart '

'Ya ya.. sure.you did change your attitude I think .afterall you couldn't even look at me in the middle school kana. May I ask why the sudden change?'

'Don't talk to me,and don't you dare take my name with your filthy mouth.'

'Hmm..sure.why not?'with a evil smirk on his face.

Kana[haa..fuck I think I really got on his nerve. because, when he backs down so easily means he will surely make my life a hell.]

Time flew by ..And the last school bell has rang.

Miyo 'kana let's exchange our contact info.'

'Ok.miyo'with a sad expression on her face.

'Kana what happened? Why do you sound so dull?do you not like to exchange our contact info.'

'No no...miyo I really want to exchange our contact info too.iam just tired that's it.'

'Hahaha....it is really fun teasing you kana. I was just joking relax.'

'Ok. then miyo bye.let's meet tomorrow.'

'Yeah,bye bye ..kana.'

On the way home ren was following kana

Kana'why the heck are following me?'

'Are you a idiot are what.'Don't you know that we live in the same neighborhood...'.by a shock on his face

'Don't look at me like that.and iam not a idiot.when have we ever gone together?don't you hang out with your friends after school?

After a moment of silence kana spoke,

'Haa...maybe your mother had cutted your ties with your friends.Afterall all your friends are only bitches and bastards waging their tail around you.'

Ren was closing the distance between them.

Kana[what .. what the..why is he coming close all of a sudden wahhh..]

He pinned kana to the wall and grabbed her hands upwards and pinned them to wall.Ren was so close to kana that she could feel his breath on her face.

Ren 'you really know how to get on my nerves huh... don't you dare forget that I can make your life a hell.'with a mad expression on him.

'Try me.... because this time is not going to be the same as then.your are telling me you are going to make my life a hell..right.well then, I will make your life a chaos...'kana whispered in ren's ear.

Ren felt tingles in his ear by kana's words.

To be continued..........