~~~1~~~

"Fayth, come on! Hurry up or we are gonna be late!" I yelled to my best friend Fayth who was in the bathroom getting ready.

"Okay!" I heard her yell back and walk out of the bathroom.

"Why do you always have to look so darn georges?! I look like something a cat threw up." I laughed. Fayth was always so pretty. Me on the other hand. N-O!

"Kaeli, don't say that! You are just as georges!" Fayth smiled.

"Thanks, but it's not true." She rolled her eyes at me and grabbed our concert tickets. Fayth walked out of the house to the car forgetting her phone.

I grabbed her phone, along with mine, and my car keys. I walked to the car, got in and handed Fayth her phone.

"You forgot something." I laughed.

"Thanks!" She said laughing along.

I started my car and drove to our concert. So here, let me give you a few details. Fayth and I are going to see our Favorite band 5 Seconds Of Summer. Oh, and we also have V.I.P passes for backstage. I'm a Calum girl, and Fayth is a Luke girl. This is like a major dream come true and I so can't wait.

I stopped at a red light waiting for it to turn green. "Come on stupid light, I can't be late for this concert!" I yelled.

"Woah girl, we still got an hour to be there and it's just around the corner." Fayth laughed. She laughs alot.

"Yeah I know!" I laughed along.

When the light finally turned green I pushed down on the peddle and drove. We finally got to the Arena and I drove around looking for a place to park. When I finally found a spot, I parked my car and turned it off taking out my keys. I got out of the car along with Fayth and we looked at the many girls that were currently here.

"I can't believe this day has actually come tho!" Fayth said excitedly.

I giggled. "I know right! But remember, when we see them, try and keep calm."

"Calm is my middle name."

"Not with 5 Seconds Of Summer it's not." Fayth and I both walked over to the arena and as we got closer it got louder. I walked over to the crowd of people and looked around.

I turned over to my right and walked that way followed by Fayth.

"We still got 28 minutes before the doors open." I said to Fayth as she looked on her phone.

"Well, we can wait that long." She giggled.

"Not with out dying." I rolled my eyes.

Fayth went to look around some more and I followed her. She stopped at the doors and sat down going on her phone. I sat beside her and did the same.

I look threw twitter and saw Michael had tweeted.

"So exited to be here at Florida! See you all in half an hour!"

I smiled at the tweet and went to Facebook. I posted on Facebook saying...

"I can't believe I'm seeing my favorite band tonight, in only half an hour!"

After posting that I looked threw other post on Facebook. I saw my friend Tiara posted.

"Good luck in Florida tonight! Wish I could be there. They didn't come to Colorado this year, but maybe next year (:"

I giggled and felt so bad for her, but at least she has hope to still see them next year.

"Oh, now I'm hungry!" Fayth laughed and stood up.

I stood up with her and looked at her. "Wanna go to Taco bell real quick?" I asked and looked across the street to Taco bell.

"Yeah sure!" Fayth said and grabbed my hand running to Taco bell.

We walked into Taco bell and waited in line. When we got up to the counter, I just orderd to normal Tacos.

Fayth and I sat down at a table. I looked at my phone and sighed as to we only had still a while. We ate our Tacos and then heard the door open so for some reason I looked over to the door. Which was a good idea 'cause I saw ASHTON IRWIN walk in!

Fayth was also looking at Ashton and she got up and walked over to him. I followed her staying behind her.

"H-hi!" Fayth said looking at Ashton.

"Hello." Ash said with the cutest smile ever.

"H-hi, I-I'm Fayth and this is my best friend K-Kaeli. We are huge fans!" Fayth screamed trying to be calm. That didn't work so well.

"It's always great to meet new fans! Are you to going to the concert in a while?" Ashton asked.

"Yes we are, we also have back stage passes!" Fayth smiled big.

"Well that's awesome! So I guess I'll see you after the concert?"

"Y-yeah!"

Ashton smiled and walked into the line I guess to get something for the boys before the concert. Although I don't know why they didn't bring something or go into a drive threw before they got here. But he did say "it's always great to meet new fans", so maybe that's why? I don't know.

"Uhm, Kae!" Fayth said tugging at my sleeve.

"What?" I said looking at her.

"We only have 3 minutes left!" She said grabbing my hand and running out. We ran back to the arena and waited for the next 2 minutes to go so we can walk in.

"Do you think Luke would think I'm cute?" Fayth asked letting out a light giggle.

"Oh, I don't know. Would he even date someone that's only 16?" I said looking at the time.

"Maybe he would date someone that is 16! You never know."

"True!"

The doors to the arena opened and then everyone rushed in and finding where they sit. Fayth and I sat around the middle sorta I guess. When every one was in and seated the lights went off.

Everyone started screaming as I looked onto the stage and saw 5 Seconds Of Summer walk on stage. And damn was Calum looking mighty fine. Why does he have to be so fucking hot?
__________
HEY! So I hope you really like this! I will be updating frequently! Plz plz plz like and comment if you want an update! And plz tell your friend's about this as it will get better. I promise you that!