Chapter 21: Akito

Currently, Tamaki and Sakura were hanging with Arisa, Asura, Saki, Tohru, and Kyo while Yuki and Junpei were working on committee duties. Turns out, they were giving Junpei a new role as student rep.

Arisa: Hold on a sec. More Somas go here now?

Sakura: Yep.

Asura: Was one of them that blond kid?

Sakura: Yeah, how'd you know? I thought you'd think he'd be 10.

Asura: When you're also underestimated for your height, you feel the pain of other people who are older but short.

Tamaki: Who are they? Sorry, I don't remember.

Sakura: A blond kid from the culture festival, and some other Soma. *whisper* Haru.

Tamaki: Aw crud.

Arisa: Kyon. Get them here.

Saki: Yes please.

Kyo: Why are you making me your errand boy?

Arisa: Well, Tamaki doesn't know them.

Kyo: (Curse that vow to keep him safe!) Well, send Tohru or Sakura instead! Or maybe even red girl!

Asura: What?!

Kyo: Red hair, Miyazawa?

Asura: Oh.

Tohru: Well, I am.

Sakura: Yeah, same here.

Tamaki: But, it'll be a great opportunity for you to get to know your family. (Me and Sakura wish we could do that for ours.)

Saki: And why should we trouble our friends-

Kyo: Didn't Tamaki dump Tohru?

Arisa: Which was forgiven, Carrots.

Saki: -when you can fetch them instead?

Kyo: I'm not a dog!

Sakura: Hey, they're family! Besides, except for you and Yuki, they seem great! Family is a precious thing. You hate them, yet can't live without them.

Tohru: And maybe the new environment can help you get along with them better!

Kyo didn't answer either of them out of their kindness, and Tamaki even offers to go with him to "meet" them along with his sister.

Tamaki: Hey Kyo. Look, I'll help you.

Kyo: Uh, thanks, Tam-Tam-

Tamaki: Don't ever call me that again.

Kyo: Yet gangster girl calls you that.

Arisa: Mention that again and I'll so hurt you.

Kyo: Ok, ok, we're going.

====================
==========

Kyo and Tamaki walk over to the first years to find Haru and Momiji, as Sakura and Tohru stay around he corner. The three think about Tohru and believe if she wanted to see them, she could've gotten a room number.

Suddenly, they overhear two guys who were hitting on the two girls.

Guy 1: Dang, they're cute.

Guy 2: The one with pink eyes looks like a fun loving girl, and the brown hair is an airhead.

Guy 1: That's fine by us.

Guy 2: Besides, girls who think they're smart can be a pain.

Sakura: And guys who think they're irresistible are so annoying.