Chapter 23: Visit

Sakura: Yeah. Uh huh. Meet you there. Love you.

The Suzuki girl hangs up and walks downstairs with Tohru as she calls many of her relatives, Nakamura or Suzuki. Today was the anniversary of the very day that Kyoko, Mako, and Kaito died.

Sakura: Yoshi? Can you come or-

Yoshi: Of course. Saito's taking care of the company while I go ahead and see Kaito.

Sakura: Yeah. Thanks, uncle.

Yoshi: Grandma and Grandpa will be there, don't worry. Akashi too.

Sakura: Yeah. Thanks. And-

Yoshi: I know, be careful about the Nakamuras.

She hangs up again as Yuki rushes over to Sakura.

Yuki: Miss Honda allowed me to come over to pay my respects. If that's ok.

Sakura: No problem. Thanks. And Kyo?

Kyo: I'll think about it. I'm not comfortable with this sort of thing.

Sakura: Are you sure it's not because Yuki's here?

Kyo: My care for you and Tohru outweighs my hatred of Yuki. But it doesn't for this. I'll talk to you later though.

Sakura: Thanks, Kyo.

====================
==========

At the school, Asura, Junpei, Saki, and Arisa were walking with Tohru and Sakura and Tamaki, trying to comfort them on their loss.

Arisa: So the prince is coming with us? What about Kyon?

Tohru: I don't really know.

Tamaki: And if he did, he better keep his mouth shut. The dang flea bag.

Arisa: I forgot how much you didn't want to know this. But, Kyoko would've had some fun with that punk! All that tormenting. Even more than you, Tam-Tam.

Tamaki: When will you ever let go of the fact me and Tohru dated?

Arisa: Never. But you two are surprisingly similar. Just remove the love of fighting.

Saki: Then, she'd pull him into a bear hug.

Asura: Yeah. Strong one too.

The Suzukis and Tohru: (That'd be bad.)

Junpei: Wish I had gotten to know her. She sounds nice.

Arisa: Oh she wasn't just nice. She was amazing. Sakura's parents offered her a job working for them and that's these two are best friends for life.

Junpei: Sounds nice.

Arisa: But, Tamaki? Are you still doing ok? I mean, you broke up with Tohru when you came back here for the funeral.

Saki: It has been a year since Kyoko, Mako, and Kaito died.

Tamaki: Sorry, I, I need to go.

The blue haired boy leaves as Sakura stays with her friends and leaves with Tamaki as the group look over them. Soon Momiji comes over, and Tohru and Asura play with him in cops and robbers.

Saki: Look at them. They've gone through so much.

Arisa: Yeah. Tohru, Sakura, Tam-Tam-

Junpei: Why don't you call him Tamaki?

Arisa: Want me to call you Jun-Jun?

Junpei: No?

Arisa: Look, these guys have been through a lot. Not many people can stay happy going through losing a parent.