Chapter 27: Tokyo Redeemers Part 2

Over time, Arisa started to soften up and relax a bit. And it felt nice. She started to come over to Tohru's house all the time and get to know Sakura, Tamaki, and Asura too. Although Tohru's friends wouldn't always be there, Tohru was.

Tamaki and Sakura convinced Asura to help Arisa study with Tohru. Asura may have been apprehensive about the idea, but she eventually opened up to Arisa about the whole thing, with the three of them eventually calling her by her first name Arisa, rather than her last name Uotani.

Arisa loved hanging out with Tohru's friends. Sakura and her eventually got along well and bonded over their love of shopping and hate of teachers and homework. Sakura also hated bullies but didn't renounce them like Miyazawa did.

Tamaki was also selfless when you got to know him. He started helping Arisa with school life and how to guide yourself in school. Like Tohru, he could be a bit of a pushover, but unlike her, he could actually put his foot down when needed. She felt really guilty for mugging him, but still liked how she gave the money back.

Asura was harder to get along with. Once she told her history to Uotani about Kugihashi, Morishima, Yasuda, and Kimiko, she soon understood why Miyazawa was such a feared name to delinquents everywhere. Arisa even got her to soften the blows on bullies by making less lethal weapons.

Everyone assumed that the Suzukis, Honda, and Miyazawa were weirdos already, but once word spread around of them accepting Uotani, they got even less popular.

Arisa: (Why am I doing this? I don't care what anyone thinks of me, but them? If they could accept me for everything I've done and even stealing from them, how could I do this?)

====================
==========

One day, in secret, she talked to her leader Akimoto about wanting to quit.

Akimoto: You wanna quit?

Arisa: Yes.

Akimoto: Ok, but it's not up to me. Meet up with the main middle school gang. And be discreet.

====================
==========

Leader 1: HUH?! You wanna leave the gang? Must've lost your damn mind.

Leader 2: If you wanna quit, you gotta take the punishment.

Arisa: I know.

Leader 1: Alright! No complaining, fighting, or crying, or you'll get even worse than before!

Akimoto leaves the whole rowdy fight scene before it gets ugly so she can get help. There was only one person who could help them out now.

====================
==========

Akimoto: Hello? Are you a friend of Arisa Uotani?

Kyoko: Yeah, why?

Akimoto: You're the Crimson Butterfly.

Kyoko: And?

Akimoto: I need your help. My friend is in danger and is getting beaten up.

Kyoko: I'll be right there.

====================
==========

==============================