Chapter 22: Meet their Actual Siblings

While Yuki and Tohru were out gardening, Sakura and Kyo were talking with each other about Sakura's family conflict.

Kyo: Wait, so your cousin got an allergic reaction to shellfish, and your uncle got crushed by an metal art project?

Sakura: Yep. Ever since then, Suzukis and Nakamuras are essentially you and Yuki. But you're the Nakamuras, as they conflict more, while the Suzukis see them as a mild annoyance.

Kyo: Are they insane?!

Sakura: Wha?

Kyo: They're using their grudge from that reunion as an excuse to fight with each other!

Sakura: Says the guy who competes with Yuki all the time and got him sick because of being overly competitive. Yeah. Tohru told me.

Kyo: Yeah, but we have nothing to lose! And I was kind of stupid for that as well. You and Tamaki on the other hand, not one member decided to make peace once Mako and Kaito died! Only your grandparents and the victims did! We fight, but there's nothing holding us back! You guys, your families just want to push hate onto each other!

Shigure: Calm down, Kyo.

Kyo: I AM CALM!

Sakura: You aren't!

Kyo: Sorry.

???: Classic Kyo.

A voice was heard, and Sakura didn't recognize it well, but Kyo did and he started to have a feeling of dread but also a feeling of love. Soon, the buzzing got a bit louder and it kept speaking.

???: Follow the door.

He rushes to the door and comes across a woman with fashionable clothes, wavy orange hair, and a bright outlook on her face.

Iroha: Baby bro!

Iroha: Baby bro!

Kyo: Nee-san?!

The orange haired hacker attempts to hug Kyo tightly as Kyo tried not to hug her. He was still shy around girls, and his sister was no exception. Not to mention, she forgot the curse.

Kyo: Curse!!

Iroha: Oh. Sorry bro.

Sakura: She's your sister?!

Kyo: Well adopted, but-

Suddenly, Yuki comes inside and holds up a snake as Shigure sees the whole thing, but Yuki snarls his message first.