Chapter 28: Zip the Lip

Sakura was currently filling out the applications to become part of the student council and Junpei was filling out paperwork too. Yuki was going to be president, while she heard of some new additions for vice president, treasurer, secretary, class rep, and social media coordinator. Sakura wanted to try and become the social media coordinator. It was mainly designing up weekly events and pages, which she loved to do. As Yoshi was driving them over to the Somas for a hangout time, they were discussing the matter.

Yoshi: I think it's a great idea. You'll let your creativity flow and you love to design things.

Tamaki: And you get to spend more time with Prince Charming.

Sakura: Tamaki!

Junpei: Who? Yuki?

Sakura: Yes.

Yoshi: Here we are. Have fun, you guys.

====================
==========

As Sakura was filling out paperwork to become social media director, Shigure and Iroha were talking about a shady deal. Both of them wanted Akito done for, but Shigure wanted Akito while Iroha wanted Akito gone and the Somas free.

Iroha: Shigure. Just so you know, if you don't comply, you know what'll happen. I'm willing to reward you for your partnership by helping get you with Akito, but punish you. You do know how Sakura's parents died? And I could easily just.....make Akito disappear like Kyoko, Kaito, and Mako.

Shigure: Alright

Shigure: Alright. What do you want?

Iroha: Many Somas know of Tohru and Sakura. But they also know Junpei and Tamaki. The Zodiac Members are harboring this secret. You tell both of them that you know the secret of them knowing the Zodiac. But if you tell this to Akito, I'll gladly tell Sakura you were the one who killed her parents.

Shigure: *sigh* Ok. (She's playing me, but I can't pass up my greatest tool.)

He closes his laptop, walks out of the office, and soon comes across Junpei, Sakura, and Tamaki.

Shigure: Junpei! Tamaki and Sakura! Nice to meet you!

Haru: Hey, Suzukis and Watanabe.

Shigure: Speaking of Suzuki and Watanabe, I need to borrow your brother and Watanabe for a moment.

They go into his office as Yuki, Haru, and Tohru were discussing someone. Sakura came over and tried to find out what was going on?

Sakura: What's going on?

Yuki: Sakura, you weren't with us here so I'll relay the info. Meet Kisa Soma. She's the Tiger Zodiac.

Sakura: Cool!

Haru: But, she's mute, ran away from home, and even stopped going to school.

Sakura: That's uncool.

Haru: That's why I looked for her. But Tiger form? I had no idea.