Introduction

Hi guys! Im back! I know, I can't believe it either, but the inspirations of many Wattpad authors have gotten to me and my bored brain, so I decided to publish a book! It's probably my first one is ages, despite Italian Angel and I hope you like it as much as I do.

I thank @HollyShmit  

for inspiring me to start writing again, her first trilogy, Two Gangs and A Golden Girl really helped, so check it out as it is about to be published! Love and support to all the people reading my story, or at least giving it a chance.

This time, I ran from the overprotective brothers trope to the forced marriage with a little twist trope. A twist filled with confusion, heartbreak, angst and emotional rollercoasters, while adding sprinkles of dark romance here and there, so I hope you like it! Two people that are somehow connected to each other, trying to distance themselves, but only pulling the other person closer while doing so.

---------Triggerwarning:--------

- eating disorder

- abusive childhood

- weapons

- fight scenes

I'm also making a playlist for the book currently, so if you have any ideas, write them either at the end of every chapter or right next to this sentence! 

I hope you all enjoy this new story and new chapter of my life that I have started, feel free to leave feedback. Best wishes, sophiaxscorpio.