How it ended ?

In the meantime...

RAZKOLNIKOV POV

RKN : On the left !

N : On it !

More sentinels were coming from the hole as gunshots filled the air. It seemed like there's a never-ending wave of them... But we'll keep our ground.

CZ : Goddamit ! There's too many of them !

I looked around and noticed that some of those dinosaurs managed to breach in, almost surrounding a nearby group of soldiers.

RKN : Everyone, stand your ground ! I'll take care of this !

CZ : Be safe out here, you hear ! Uzi, on the left !

UZI : Aaagh !

A series from machine guns could be heard.

UZI : It's harder to actually use those things...

CZ : No shit-

I couldn't hear them anymore as I approached the trouble.

Soldier1 : Die you piece of shit !

Soldier2 : Why don't these rounds do anything ?!

Soldier3 : Aah ! My arm !

Ah, newbie volunteers in the navy. Should have expected as much... Time to end this.

I rushed towards one of the sentinels and ripped it open, gaining the notice of the rest.

RKN : Ha, show me what you go-

CRAAAAAAAAAAAASH-

A gigantic pile of junk flew through the middle of the crater, taking almost all of Sentinels with it as they melted from the intense heat.

Using the distraction, I dealt with my problem.

RKN : Well, that was unexpected. Are you all right, boys ?

They all looked at me in awe.

I guess they never saw a drone in action...

---

CASIMIR POV

I stared at the flaming mess as it descended further and further down, disappearing after a while.

CZ : Well, I guess it'll do the trick.

UZI : Yeah, I guess it d- BEHIND YOU !

I turned around, only to be kicked into the wall by a metallic claw. I was barely conscious, meaning that I could only watch what would unfold. A sentinel turned his attention to UZI, as she tried to back up,

UZI : H-hey there... Good robotic... murdering raptor...

A sentinel only roared and rushed towards Uzi...

...but his head was disintegrated by a green ray.

I slowly turned my head, to look at our savior...

CZ : No way...

UZI : D-dad ?!

FTH : Perfect time to save the day, don't you think ?! I think this might be yours-

He threw her the ray-gun. She caught it and smiled. They were staring like that for around a minute, reconnecting I guess. Maybe I- GODDAMMIT EVERYTHING HURT