𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 016.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 |   OCTOBER 27

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 was no school on this friday (there wasn't any school yesterday either), and you know what most of the teens took that as?

party.

and not just any party.

a costume party.

with halloween being only four days away, it was the perfect opportunity.

surprisingly, caelynn hasn't been out to a party since santayla's birthday. so she was going to get out of the house and have fun there with her friends. she loves halloween and she loves halloween parties. that's a bonus.

it starts in about another hour, but instead of getting ready, caelynn lay on her bed and was on a group face time call with all of her baltimore friends, which included isleigh.

she's not in a rush to make it to the party because it doesn't end until the late hours of morning technically and she never arrives to a party on time. to arrive on time is to be early, and she is more of a fashionably late type of person.

"keke, you sound dumb," caelynn signed for the hundredth time. "it doesn't matter if you have a dog or a cat. you have to look after both."

she's been going back and forth with 𝙠𝙚𝙮'𝙤𝙞𝙧 for a whole fifteen minutes straight now over the simple topic: cats vs dogs.

it's a personal preference, but key'oir swears up and down that cats are so much better. caelynn disagrees and so here they are.

key'oir and caelynn are known to go at it a lot. they're the pair in the group to go back and forth constantly as if they hate each other, but in reality it's all love. no one understands their relationship, but it isn't for them to question. all they know is key'oir and caelynn's bickering is often entertaining.