Chapter 10- Level Up (Part 2)

Y/N's POV:

"Mmm, this is good!" Raphtalia exclaimed, eyes gleaming. "Naofumi, did you cook this!?" 

The boy nodded shyly, "Yeah, I tried my best". "I'm glad you enjoyed it Raph". "What about you Y/N?" Swallowing a mouthful of the warm stew, I nodded, "Mmm, it's good". "You'd make a great husband someday". Chuckling, Fumi rubbed the back of his neck, "I'll take that as a compliment then". 

"Can y'all like stop flirting please". "God, I feel like such a third- wheel". Rolling her eyes, Raph placed down her empty bowl. 

"W- what!?" "We're not flirting!" We both exclaimed in unison. 

"Uh- huh". Raph didn't seem convinced.

"Since when did you get such an attitude young lady?" I ruffled her hair, attempting to hide my embarrassment. Raphtalia playfully giggled, trying to avoid my hand. 

I looked towards a laughing Naofumi, "It's not funny!" I pouted, grabbing the teenager's hand. 

"Right, enough of this mischief". "It's time for our bath". Huffing, I began dragging the girl behind me. 

"Yes mum", she groaned sarcastically. Passing Naofumi, he smirked, "I'll come back for you later", I warned, cheeks flushing. 

Sighing, I sunk further into the water, "God that feels so nice". 

"Isn't it weird though, that we happened upon an open air bath in the middle of the woods?" Raphtalia questioned, stepping foot into the heated water. I dismissed her apprehensiveness and sighed again. 

"I haven't had a good soak in a while". 

"Aren't you worried that Naofumi's gonna try and take a peek?" "He is just on the other side of those trees, after all". 

Resting my head back on the rocks, I responded, "Nah, he's not that kind of guy. I trust him". 

"You seem really close". "Have you guys seen each other naked?" 

I scoffed at her odd question, "Not since we were kids". "What's with all these intimate questions?" I rose my head to raise a brow in her direction. She shrugged, "I don't know, guess I'm just curious is all". Not thinking anything more of it, I continued soaking, closing my eyes in bliss. 

"Have you ever had sex before?" 

"Huh!?" I yelled in shock. "W- what did you just ask me?" 

"I asked if you've ever had sex?" The girl titled her head in confusion. 

"R- Raph, where did you learn that?"

"From my new friends". I rolled my eyes. Of course. She was at the age when girls start to become curious about that stuff. But to blatantly ask me about it?

Clearing my throat, I replied, "W- well, technically yes, but only once". "I was young and stupid and I regret it, so I usually don't count that one".

"What's it like?" She swam closer to me eagerly waiting for my answer. 

"Well the one time I did do it, I was drunk and honestly, it didn't feel that great". "You're best off doing it with someone you trust and someone you love".

She thought for a little bit before smirking, "Would you ever want to have sex with Naofumi?" 

My heart skipped a beat upon hearing his name and butterflies erupted in my stomach at the thought of us being intimate. 

"W- what?" "No", I lied. "Fumi and I are just really good friends. And even if I wanted to sleep with him, he doesn't feel that way about me". "He only sees me as his best friend". My face dropped and Raph picked up on this sudden shift in mood.