Chapter 15- Firsts

A/N: TW: Brief mention of rape

Y/N's POV: 

"Nice going Filo!" "You killed another one!" I high-fived her as she transformed back into the sweet blonde haired girl. 

"And with that, you've levelled up". "Good job Filo". Naofumi ruffled her hair causing her to grin from ear to ear. 

It had been nearly two and a half weeks since Filo joined us on our journey and we were nearing the dark forest as each day passed. 

I noticed that the further we got to our destination, the more dangers we faced. From bandits to wolves to dragons, we had confronted and defeated them all. 

"We should be arriving at the dark forest any day now". "The final wave is expected to start in about 2 weeks". Naofumi held his hand out. Taking it, he pulled me over the large log that obstructed our path. 

Trudging further into the woods, I stopped by a large bush.

"Ooo Fumi, look, some berries". "Do you think they're edible?" 

The boy leant down, glaring at the fruit. "It looks like it. According to its stats, it doesn't say anything about the berries being poisonous". "Pick a few if you'd like Y/N". "I'll stand guard". 

Beaming, I hurriedly began picking some of the fruits, collecting them in a small container in my bag. 

"That's some nice looking gear you got there boy". My head whipped towards the foreign voice. 

Emerging from the trees were a group of five men. They snarled at Naofumi, weapons drawn at the ready. Zipping up my bag quickly, I glanced towards Raph and Filo who stood either side of me. 

The bandit leader's eyes met mine. A dark aura surrounded his black pupils and his mouth turned upwards in an evil grin. 

"I've see you've got a couple of pretty ones with you too". His eyes flicked between Raph and I, a low chuckle escaping his lips. 

"What do you want?" Naofumi demanded, shielding us from his view. 

"I want your armour, your weapons and those girls". 

"Leave them out of it". "Your business is with me". Naofumi didn't budge. 

"Aren't you a lucky guy", the man laughed. "If I had such pretty party members I'd be sure to have my way with them every night". 

'This man is getting on my nerves'. I stepped forward, but was halted by Naofumi. 

"Leave now", his tone grew sterner, his green eyes narrowing in anger. 

"Now boy, steel yourself, I only wanna chat". 

"Chat?" 

"I'd hand over those weapons if I were you". "If you don't, I'll have my way with those girls right here and now". "I'll rape them in front of your eyes and there'll be nothing you can do about it". 

I could sense Naofumi tense up as the man's words sunk in. However, the bandit only continued his threats. 

"I wonder what they have hiding under those clothes". He held his hands up like a camera lens, zooming in and out as if he were picturing us naked. "I'll rip their undergarments off and do them". "I bet they're both virgins". He sighed blissfully, sending waves of nausea through my body. "Virgins are just my type", chuckling, his eyes never left us. "God, I'm getting turned on just by imaging their tight pretty pu.." 

"That's enough". "Shut up before I sever that dirty head off your dirty body". "Another disgusting word and I'll end you right here and now". Naofumi's body shook in anger, his teeth gritted.