Chapter 20- The Final Instalment

A/N: SURPRISE YALL!! In honour of my 23rd birthday (June 8th) I decided to publish one final chapter. This being my most popular work, I wanted to give back to all of you for supporting me and this story. It's officially reached 1k reads as well!! So, without further ado, enjoy the final instalment of 'Betrayal'. 

(This chapter may include mature content, not suitable for younger readers). 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV: 

I giggled, as I sprinkled sporadic kisses over his jaw. One of his hands lay in my messy (h/c) hair and his other gripped my bare thigh. 

I lay sprawled out on the bed, nothing but an oversized white tee covering my body. 

The man above me groaned in pleasure as I connected my lips with his. His breath became heavy and something almost animalistic sounded from deep within his throat. 

"Fuck, you're so hot". "How did I get so lucky?" 

I chuckled into the kiss, running my hands gently over the black haired man's naked torso. 

"I think I'm the lucky one Fumi", I breathed, pulling away for air. The two of us gazed lovingly into each others eyes, before Naofumi smirked. 

"Shall we continue?" He chuckled, sliding his hand under my shirt. I shivered at the feeling of his rough hands caressing my stomach. He gripped my breast, before reconnecting our lips. I moaned into his mouth, the feeling of both his hands groping me and his tongue exploring my mouth sending an eruption of pleasure over my body. 

Fumi's hand travelled to the waistband of my panties. He groaned, moving his hand slowly downwards. I squeezed my eyes tightly, awaiting the inevitable feeling of ecstasy I would soon feel. 

"Mummy, daddy!" The door burst open and two little children sprinted towards the bed. 

Panicked, Naofumi threw his body off mine and I quickly pulled the bottom of my shirt down. 

"Leah, Luca, what are you two doing here?" Naofumi laughed scooping the two of them up and placing them on his lap. 

"We heard noises coming from in here. We thought Mummy was hurt", Luca tilted his head, turning his attention to me. 

A thick blush ran over my cheeks and I glanced towards Naofumi, who smirked mischievously. 

"Don't worry, Mummy isn't hurt. She's actually very happy". 

"Happy?" "I'm happy too!" "I love you Mummy and Daddy!" 

"We love you too buddy". "Now, go get ready for dinner, Daddy needs to talk to Mummy for a minute". "Help Leah as well okay?" 

Humming in response, Luca grabbed his little sister's hand and led her from the room. 

Once the door shut behind them, I shoved Fumi's arm. "I thought you said those two would be out today!"

"I thought so too. Raph and Filo said they were going to take them to the zoo". 

Crawling towards me, Naofumi smiled, kissing my jaw. "Shall we continue then?" He rested his hand on my waist. 

"Fumi!" "We can't!" "What if the kids walk in again!?" 

"Ugh, fine. Since having those two it's been so hard getting any time alone". 

Patting his head, I smiled. "The time will come. Just be patient okay?" "I'll always be here". "Now put a shirt on and I'll get dinner started. Planting one last kiss on his lips, I exited the room.